Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Diet AdviceLOLMisc.WTF

Harboro Sugarless Gummi Bears - Warning, OMG13095

kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
My wife showed me this tonight and I had to warn everyone. Please read the safety warning below before continuing...

Important Information

Safety Warning:
Consumption of some sugar-free candies may cause stomach discomfort and/or a laxative effect. Individual tolerance will vary. If this is the first time you’ve tried these candies, we recommend beginning with one-fourth of a serving size or less. Made with Lycasin, a sugar alcohol. As with other sugar alcohols, people sensitive to this substance may experience upset stomachs.

OK, now read all of the customer reviews from people who have purchased these from Amazon. Some of the grossest stories I'd ever NOT want to hear.

clickable text

Post 1 IP   flag post
mikew private msg quote post Address this user
Started reading the first review. Stopped reading when I got to this line:

BUT (or should I say BUTT), not long after eating about 20 of these all hell broke loose.

That was enough of a review for me to close out the page lol
Post 2 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
That top review must have been typed by an English major. The imagery painted such a perfect and nasty picture in my head. Ive had my fair share of stomach problems, but damn. These gummy bears will tear you up.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Ramses private msg quote post Address this user
"But wait; there's more. What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw. I swear my sphincters were screaming. It felt like my delicate starfish was a gaping maw projectile vomiting a torrential flood of toxic waste. 100% liquid. Flammable liquid. NAPALM. It was actually a bit humorous (for a nanosecond)as it was just beyond anything I could imagine possible."

good lord...
Post 4 IP   flag post
kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
@Ramses yeah, I stopped at napalm. Because I kept laughing!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Thor private msg quote post Address this user
haha classic
Post 6 IP   flag post
340762 6 6
destitute