Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BulkingLOLMisc.

Crush food into a cube for easier bulk?13011

mikew private msg quote post Address this user
What would happen if you took a plate of food (e.g., 8-10 oz chicken + 1 cup of rice + 1 Tbsp olive oil) and crushed it into a very, very dense cube that only took a couple bites to eat?

Would this allow you to eat more calories per day? You could eat a couple cubes before feeling full.

Bonus: less calories burned while chewing.
Post 1 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
Easier to store for food prep anyway.. haha.

Good work on the larger profile pics man.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Hamer93 private msg quote post Address this user
I've always thought about this LOL!! I just think that maybe an hour after you may feel really full and would not get hungry againv
Post 3 IP   flag post
GrizzlyBerg private msg quote post Address this user
This is kind of similar to blending your food. Easier to drink then chew. Can consume a lot of calories a lot quicker.
Post 4 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
But then you dont get all the different flavors. It would just be one cube of flavor. Regardless, i wish it was possible.
Post 5 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
There's only so much FRANKS RED HOT you can put on a Small Cube.
No i don't like the idea anymore.
Post 6 IP   flag post
bkoguy07 private msg quote post Address this user
ideally i want a pill thats super dense with calories lol
Post 7 IP   flag post
Xandar private msg quote post Address this user
@bkoguy07 As I was reading your response I was think to myself "Ideally I want a pill that makes me bigger" then i remembered I had some....... hahaha
Post 8 IP   flag post
bkoguy07 private msg quote post Address this user
hahaha
Post 9 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
This is the greatest idea ever
Post 10 IP   flag post
samirsaleh private msg quote post Address this user
That cube is gna be as solid as fuk, will need shark teeth to chew it

Bonus: calories chewing will be the same as you will require a greater force over a smaller amount of time
Post 11 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikew
What would happen if you took a plate of food (e.g., 8-10 oz chicken + 1 cup of rice + 1 Tbsp olive oil) and crushed it into a very, very dense cube that only took a couple bites to eat?

Would this allow you to eat more calories per day? You could eat a couple cubes before feeling full.

Bonus: less calories burned while chewing.

Yes it will allow you to eat more kcal, But the negative side of this is, it will take me maybe a hundred of this to feel full, ending up eating to much kcal.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Trev182 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandar
@bkoguy07 As I was reading your response I was think to myself "Ideally I want a pill that makes me bigger" then i remembered I had some....... hahaha

HAHA..a good sense of humour
Post 13 IP   flag post
ajones46 private msg quote post Address this user
@jonrivs49 is on the right path with this.

Hunger and satiety don't equate to sufficient or excess nutrition. Think about what happens when you eat calorie dense food that isn't voluminous versus spacious, calorie lacking food.

Drink a glass of skim milk versus a glass of say coconut oil.. Both will make you feel to a certain extent, but one provided you with about 80 calories and the other about 2,000.

That's why when cutting I always try to pick foods that I can fill up on that allow me to stay "under budget" without losing my mind.
Post 14 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
I think a seperate cube would be better. A cube for protein, a cube of carbs, a cube for fat. So at the end of the day if you did not meet one of you macro you can just eat that cube.
Post 15 IP   flag post
340624 15 15
destitute