Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Body Fat EstimateIntroductionNewbieProgress PicsSplit AdviceTraining Programs

A little guidance from the experts please.12953

Peepss private msg quote post Address this user
Hi there guys I'm new around here and I'm hoping to get some help from the experienced lifters on the forum. I've been lifting for around 12 months now and over that time have not been able to stick to one routine really great. I believe this is the case because I always feel there is something better I am missing out on. My goals are to be a bodybuilder/physique contestant and if possible would like to draft up a routine with the help of you guys. I guess what I need to know is, what level do you think I'm at? What routine would benefit me the most with my current goals? What's my current bf? Should I be bulking or cutting? Sorry for the questions and long post, here is a current photo taken and some basic stats. Hopefully once I get this sorted I can start a log too. Thanks in advance!!

Height: 6ft 1'
Weight: 189lbs
Bf: CAN ANYONE TELL ME LOL??

Post 1 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Bulk, hit those legs hard. I'd run something like PPL so you can keep it simple and hit everything twice a week.

LEGS. -3X
Post 2 IP   flag post
Haha I knew someone would comment about the legs, I do train them though just to confirm. So a PPL, do you have an example of the amount of volume I should be working with and what exercises? Twice a week meaning 3 on 1 off or 6 on 1 off?
Post 3 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
I have a log on here that's a PPL. -3X
Post 4 IP   flag post
Anyone else got some input? And thanks eknight ^^^
Post 5 IP   flag post
Trev182 private msg quote post Address this user
My log, hamer93's and ek's log are all ppl. Theyd be a good place to start
Post 6 IP   flag post