Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BroscienceFitness ModelingLOLMisc.Supplements

Jeff Seid Q&A. Oh, the broscience12923

TyrannosaurusFlex private msg quote post Address this user
No disrespect to the dude, he has accomplished a lot for his young age, and he seems like a nice guy. However, I'm 3 minutes in, and he has spouted enough broscience to last for dayyys. What do you dudes think?

Post 1 IP   flag post
Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
the sad part is people still think hes natty and follow his advice to the t lol when he is nothing but a giant juicehead with good genetics.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelet
the sad part is people still think hes natty and follow his advice to the t lol when he is nothing but a giant juicehead with good genetics.

Yeah, I definitely agree. It's sad how the great majority of the fitness community really don't know a lot about training and nutrition(!).
Post 3 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnoe
It's sad how the great majority of the fitness community really don't know a lot about training and nutrition(!).

It's like you're in my head... -3X
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnoe
It's sad how the great majority of the fitness community really don't know a lot about training and nutrition(!).

It's like you're in my head... -3X

Well, I do owe a great deal of my fitness-related knowledge to you. Thanks for that by the way.
Post 5 IP   flag post
ajones46 private msg quote post Address this user
Methinks this idiot disproves that knowledge of training and nutrition isn't directly proportional to how you look.
Post 6 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
I wonder if protein was code word for test
Post 7 IP   flag post
ajm87 private msg quote post Address this user
i remember an old video of his with him saying eggs are one of his main carb sources
Post 8 IP   flag post
Kansas___Boyyyyy private msg quote post Address this user
yeah he got a lot of shit for the egg thing
Post 9 IP   flag post
sriram private msg quote post Address this user
"Honestly, if you keep your meals spaced 3 hours apart it keeps your metabolism running the entire day..."

"Creatine won't make you necessarily stronger, but it'll make you look fool (that is how he pronounces "full""

So golden.
Post 10 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
Lol. Shame i feel a bit sorry for the guy. Young, naive and over excited. Hopefully he will learn as the years go by. Lol
Post 11 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
Or he'll suffer a heart attack and die.
R.I.P. Sweet prince.
Forever mirin'.
Post 12 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
@Dukenhiemer lol. yes, that is the alternative!^^
Post 13 IP   flag post
Hamer93 private msg quote post Address this user
I met him at bodypower, he's a bit of douche, me and my mates were talking to him and midway through the convo he just walked off to another gymshark guy and started joining in his convo....

Also I found his sister on twitter, she's nice
Post 14 IP   flag post
Hamer93 private msg quote post Address this user
Ah his voice is painful, only 3 mins in and he's already conflicted himself, he keeps protein and carbs high when cutting so he gains muscle but takes bcaa's to stop muscle wearing away and maintain the muscle
Post 15 IP   flag post
kospel private msg quote post Address this user
Don't they produce any bloodtests etc in the competitions Jeff Seid competites in?

How it is so obvious that he is not natty? Gaining from 175lbs to 200lbs after competition shouldn't be a real miracle. And I am not saying that he's natty but some valid arguments would be nice.
Post 16 IP   flag post
25 lbs of muscle is a LOT of muscle
Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kansas___Boyyyyy
25 lbs of muscle is a LOT of muscle

The weight one gains after bodybuilding/fitness competition is mainly water-weight brah carbohydrates is the key.
Post 18 IP   flag post
25 lbs is a lot of water
Post 19 IP   flag post
bunter225 private msg quote post Address this user
I managed to watch about 1m30sec, i felt my brain starting to melt
Post 20 IP   flag post
kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
He sounds like he just read off the back of the supplement bottles and is now trying to explain what the supps do. He has no real knowledge behind anything. I know guys that don't lift who know more than him about lifting.
Post 21 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
Hes a fag with fag hair...
Post 22 IP   flag post
strauss private msg quote post Address this user
my god hes like a broken record, listening to him talk for more than a minuet was just painful
Post 23 IP   flag post
Illadian private msg quote post Address this user
so um how can you tell if someone is natty or not ? n does natty means he only uses protein powder like whey or ONLY food ?
Post 24 IP   flag post
lol it's nice to watch how rageous people are outta here it's just a simple fact that he has an adorable physique. Even if he would use any roids he has succeed very well and at least looks healthy by this time.

Can someone prove his roid usage? IMO his physique doesn't look impossible to achieve as a natural and his lifts aren't suspicious.

If one had an early puberty and started lifting at the age of 12 that makes some sense too.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Matty Fusaro posted a video response where he rebukes a lot of what Jeff said if anyone's interested.
Post 26 IP   flag post
andykeating private msg quote post Address this user
natural or not he still has one amazing physique and he's only 19
Post 27 IP   flag post
yeah zyzz had a great body for his age too. turned out well for him
Post 28 IP   flag post
Broschette private msg quote post Address this user
in his diet, it says he eats a peanut butter & jelly sandwich every night… Is that bullshit or a fact? haha i just found myself laughing when i read it http://www.simplyshredded.com/jeff-seid.html
Post 29 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
@eknight Holy shit HOUSE is gone ?????

@Broschette Easily true why not ??

@Arnoe Dude i watched this and i NEARLY DIED.. literally same time into it.. I post a comment and comment's don't get ALOT of likes on youtube. Mine got like 50...
I said: Inner Chest... Thats Adorable. People were pleased with that... OH AND...
I've been to countries like Rome Milan and Madrid... Fuck sake read a book mate.
Post 30 IP   flag post
340615 31 30
destitute