What is Crossfit?12762

AKK private msg quote post Address this user
http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=7070

CROSSFIT GOT DESTROYED BY THE TIRE

Post 126 IP   flag post
kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuco
trashing spelling… nice comeback, lol gaylord.
trashing local slang… read the comment above

u didn't understand the point, no one is trying to start shit with you, and u don't look like u work out by the way, or maybe u do cause only guys who think they're huge (but are not) wear pink shirts with cleavage.

avi? don't take pics of myself, think its gay (unless u're a bber, then it's useful for your sport)

Do you even lift???
Post 127 IP   flag post
AKK private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
BS in biology with an emphasis in premed.
IFPA and IFA certifications in personal training and sports nutrition.
15+ years experience as a trainer, everything from injury rehab to a former Miss Teen USA to a current NFL lineman.

Former NPC bantamweight competitor
Former national bench press champion, 3 times across 2 weight classes (both done naturally).

And your certifications/qualifications are what, exactly? Nursing school, so you can change a bedpan, and admitted steroid use, so any opinion you give on a program for natties is unreliable. Thanks for playing though. -3X

Ton a respect lost for you after you decided to go on an diss nurses.

Lol
Post 128 IP   flag post
Millennium1 private msg quote post Address this user
@AKK

I have to say I don't think the study above by Lyle is fair but I don't know exactly what he was trying to prove. I would never expect a crossfit person to be as strong or stronger than an Olympic lifter or a guy who trains for strength.

I would also not expect the olympic lifters or the powerlifters to be able to keep up with the crossfit people endurance wise.

OL are very strong and so are PL's. That is their goal.

A crossfit person wants to be a jack of all trades but a master of none.

I don't think you can compare the two.
Post 129 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
What he's trying to show (I believe) is that stength training has more carryover to other things and do well at it (in this case strength endurance) where as people who train to be good at everything will not fair quite so well. In this case it is true but in others (eg gymnastics, agility) I don't think it to be true.
Post 130 IP   flag post

tuco private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandasashi
ok bud, youre right. i dont even workout, thats why it doesnt look like it. i bet you look so much better.
sorry you dont have the confidence to post pics or wear pink, i hope you fix your self esteem issues..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15_Y3_eRfOU
Post 131 IP   flag post
Hewy007 private msg quote post Address this user
mmmm senseless bickering
Post 132 IP   flag post
340621 132 7
destitute