Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BrotelligenceMisc.Training Programs

Something I noticed12614

FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
@Dai Don't think there's a particular video directly on the topic... during Vlogs and in the midst of conversation during video's they'll make that particular statement.

Is their any other particul vid's ur looking for ??
Post 26 IP   flag post
Dai private msg quote post Address this user
@FiremanSi Nah not really, just thought you meant they had a video about it. Just interested in the whole full body vs splits argument, but I guess it will just come down to everyone to there own.

Interested also cause I don't anyone know anyone successful those days not doing a split or push pull, but I guess the older ones are ''proof'' enough. For me, recently I thought a bro split was the only way to train and full body was for new beginners^^
Post 27 IP   flag post
tuco private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1
have always done high-volume/HIT style training with bro-splits and never counting macros AND HAVE ALWAYS MADE GAINS.

genetics, so unless you have the1's genes don't inspire on him.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Trev182 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuco
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1
have always done high-volume/HIT style training with bro-splits and never counting macros AND HAVE ALWAYS MADE GAINS.

genetics, so unless you have the1's genes don't inspire on him.

So basically dont look up to anyway as nobody has the same genetics?? Ridiculous statement. Of course i dont have the1's genes but he inspires me in his training methods.

I also admire lazar angelov, simeon panda and joe donnelly but wont follow them anymore because i dont have there genes.

Thanks for your dim witted out look
Post 29 IP   flag post
adam82a private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiremanSi
@Dai Don't think there's a particular video directly on the topic... during Vlogs and in the midst of conversation during video's they'll make that particular statement.

Is their any other particul vid's ur looking for ??
Jason blaha made a video abouta while ago. I can look for it when I get home
Post 30 IP   flag post

adam82a private msg quote post Address this user
Jason Blaha talks about the full body for natural or mildly enhanced vs bro splits

Post 31 IP   flag post
Dai private msg quote post Address this user
@aadma2a Oh thanks mate, following the channel to, but seems to have missed that video about that
Post 32 IP   flag post
bslo private msg quote post Address this user
Like 90 percent of the people ss interviews have around 10 yrs + training/athletic background that involved resistance training. If i had started lifting weights when i was 15 for hs football i would be on another level right now. Some of the best physiques on this site compete in natural bb competitions.
Post 33 IP   flag post
340630 33 8
destitute