Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
i unknowingly just had a bowl of cereal with sour lactaid milk. i'm used to almond milk. so i forgot what the fat free lactaid tastes like. i thought maybe the cereal had a unique taste lol cuz it's a new cereal, but then when i drank the milk at the end, it tasted sour. but again, i thought it was from the honey flavored cereal. idk wtf i was thinking. my mom checked the milk and was shocked i drank it. anywho, my stomach hurts just a little now. will i get food poisoning or puke? will i die? lol serious. i don't want to get seriously ill. this shit is cray. i can't believe i didn't realize it was bad milk.

fuck.

p.s. it says it expires december 1, and i always check the expiration date before drinking it. damn i was fooled.
Post 1 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
Nope. you will not die. I was food poisoned before and you will feel like crap really. A lot of vomiting, diarrhea and your will be very dizzy like your very drunk and weak. Just drink a lot of water to get it out your system.
Post 2 IP   flag post
well that sucks. i don't feel like that now though. just a lil stomach ache. i really don't want to puke. it's the worst thing ever
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanair
just a lil stomach ach
Does it really hurt or its just in your mind?.. Sometimes you just think it hurts.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Just drink more water.. youll be fine
Post 5 IP   flag post
@jonrivs49 i think just in my mind. i don't know! lol i'm full though. maybe a little hurting. i'm so confused cuz i'm so worried.

i'll drink water though. thank you.
Post 6 IP   flag post
MassTitan private msg quote post Address this user
Lets say you wouldnt be able to do anal sex for a couple days...
Post 7 IP   flag post
jja0016 private msg quote post Address this user
lol..
Post 8 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
@oceanair odont stress it! From my experience off milk is not likely to give u food poisoning - just the bad taste, thats about it
Post 9 IP   flag post
Hewy007 private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah @oceanair you'll be fine, sour milk is just sour milk. If it was like weeks or months old i wouldn't be surprised if it induced vomiting,

but nah, you'll be alright
Post 10 IP   flag post
Frostshock private msg quote post Address this user
I've done this tons of times. Lactaid smells odd all the time so its hard to tell when it goes bad. You'll probably irregular for a couple of days and feel like crap stomach wise but overall you'll be fine. As long as you aren't drinking chunks lol
Post 11 IP   flag post
uh oh, @oceanair did u die?
Post 12 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
Oh mate your so fucked!
Post 13 IP   flag post
kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
This is the last patient I had with lactose poisoning...

Good luck @oceanair
Post 14 IP   flag post
ok guys, so no i didn't die lol. my stomach felt a lil weird last night, but i think it was mostly in my head. no vomiting or frequent bathroom trips. i feel fine thanks.

@kickinchicken lol that pic is prob vile enough to make anyone feel the effects of lactose poisoning.
Post 15 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
In my experience, if you are able to post asking if you are going to die, you are most likely not going to die
Post 16 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by G3NGHIS
In my experience, if you are able to post asking if you are going to die, you are most likely not going to die

tell me more of your experiences
Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by david12345676
Quote:

no actually nvm
Post 18 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

It went a little bit like this

Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It went a little bit like this

Post first before dying..
Post 20 IP   flag post
@G3NGHIS i love love love that song!
Post 21 IP   flag post
340624 21 21
destitute