Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

Awkward moments on SimplyShredded12424

Frostshock private msg quote post Address this user
So I've been in class the past 2 hours, half of that time was spent going through people's logs, being generally positive about everyone's physique.

During the break one of the guys that was sitting behind me comes up and is like "Why the hell are you looking at pictures of half naked buff dudes all the time?"

Of course people that don't follow our lifestyle don't/won't understand. What are your awkward moments of getting busted perusing simplyshredded?
Post 1 IP   flag post
almighty_she private msg quote post Address this user
Happens to me all the time. On instagram I only follow inspirational sites or fitness models. Often ends with "Are you gay? Always checking out girls in bikinis"

Hmmmm
Post 2 IP   flag post
Scotian private msg quote post Address this user
layin in bed with a girl scrolling through my log and shes like what the fuck? was that a picture of you on the internet hahahah.
Post 3 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
I make sure to not look at too many pictures when I'm in public; although, I do read threads that are mostly text. I once had an incident when I was browsing the bodybuilding.com misc forums at work. A large, high resolution penis and butthole popped up on my screen (I will spare you the details as it was extremely gross and I still cringe everytime I think of that photo). Luckily no one was walking behind me or I don't know where I would be today. I quickly closed all tabs and vowed to never browse that forum again while at work. The misc section of that forum was forbidden by our network security shortly after.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by almighty_she
Often ends with \"Are you gay?

Now my responses are always something like "I'm just looking for my next butt buddy." - Creeping people has become kind of entertaining to me lol. Not like I'm homophobe, one of my best friends is gay, but tons of peeps are up here in the not so deep north.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotian
layin in bed with a girl scrolling through my log and shes like what the fuck? was that a picture of you on the internet hahahah.

I was replying to my log at work and someone walked up and was like WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!

@SwoleAnimal HAHAHAHAHAHA, I just lost my shit in class and had to walk out
Post 5 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Where is the not so deep north?
Post 6 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@NorIda sounds like North Idaho if you ask me.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Milwaukee, Wisconsin - its fuckin cold up here!
Post 8 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Hahaha
Post 9 IP   flag post
eventheodds1 private msg quote post Address this user
@Frostshock Da fuq? I am from here.

Miwaukeee,WI.
Post 10 IP   flag post
@eventheodds1 holy fuck another Wisconsinite!
It's the equivalent of seeing a legendary Pokemon, except only on the internet.
Post 11 IP   flag post
@Frostshock Haha there are couple others here. But I am the only known living in Milwaukee lol.
Post 12 IP   flag post
@eventheodds1 Nice, well good to meet ya sir! Now there's 2 Milwaukee guys here - Start a log so we can all lurk!
Post 13 IP   flag post
@Frostshock I might. I am competing on fox city showdown with few other friends from campus.

Idk about what weight class. 25 weeks to go.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Hewy007 private msg quote post Address this user
im always on this site at work, I work at a small gym and i'm always going through threads and articles, no ones really called me out but im 100% most members of the gym have seen me looking at half naked men and women for probably 1/2 to 3/4 of my shift lol
Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eventheodds1
I am competing on fox city showdown with few other friends from campus.

Idk about what weight class. 25 weeks to go.

Def interested in a pre-contest log. Count me in if you decide to make it man, otherwise best of luck! Represent us brew city fatties well!

@Hewy007 just was browsing through the old LOL tags and I came upon a pic of Arnold with some tits in his face. Never hit backspace so fast in my life lol. Looked behind me and a girl just laughed and shook her head.
Post 16 IP   flag post
jaydiddy85 private msg quote post Address this user
Caught by girlfriend too with pictures of myself. She was pissed. Had to explain that its not a fucking dating website. It's mostly dudes. I am U.P. north. Upper Peninsula of Michigan good to see people at least some what close.
Post 17 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
Avoid browsing @the1 @Nors logs in public places..
Post 18 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrivs49

Well that's rude!

People at my work refer to the gym as "Sweaty man time" it doesn't get awkward after that.

So I just tell them I'm gonna get my swole on and flex in the mirror! YOLO

I was once asked why I repeatedly put myself through pain. I answered "because I look good naked" he got an awkward/uncomfortable look on his face and walked away. Jokes on him trollolol
Post 19 IP   flag post
AestheticBrah private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostshock
@eventheodds1 Nice, well good to meet ya sir! Now there's 2 Milwaukee guys here - Start a log so we can all lurk!

Janesville, Wisconsin checking in
Post 20 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AestheticBrah

Good to have you! I haven't been to janesville, get many FIBs over there?
Post 21 IP   flag post
pandasashi private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorIda
Quote:

Well that's rude!

People at my work refer to the gym as "Sweaty man time" it doesn't get awkward after that.

So I just tell them I'm gonna get my swole on and flex in the mirror! YOLO

I was once asked why I repeatedly put myself through pain. I answered "because I look good naked" he got an awkward/uncomfortable look on his face and walked away. Jokes on him trollolol

looooooooooool.. nor:1 randomdude:0
Post 22 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by almighty_she
Often ends with \"Are you gay?

Hahahaha... naww just weighing up my options... wanna look ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorIda
Quote:

Hahahaha... brilliance... i have actually said this ALOT before to people who are giving me an in debt reason for working out and smashing weights in the gym....
And this was my comeback.... haha like sex panther... works 60% of the time.... EVERYTIME. lols

Also yep been aught by the misses and my roommates a few times... the get it now when i'm taking random pics of my food and that.
Post 23 IP   flag post
AestheticBrah private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AestheticBrah

Good to have you! I haven't been to janesville, get many FIBs over there?

Yes, thousands if not millions. haha. I live probably 5 minutes from the border.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Illadian private msg quote post Address this user
at local net cafe , gym owner ppl using it usually , friends , basically every one there , is like Dafuq u looking at naked men u homo . and am like its a group of cross dressers we checking bodies shape to pick a matching outfit for it , or just smile and touch them e.e REAL SLOW
Post 25 IP   flag post
Grovinne private msg quote post Address this user
I don't have any awk moments, but part of this thread resonates well with me cause now at college with a roommate seldom do I ever come on here on my laptop. Partly because I don't want those awk moments to happen. But I think it's mostly because I want to keep my SS participation quiet. Not that it embarasses me at all. I love the community here. I just don't want people I know to be up all in my business. My passion for nutrtion and working out is very personal to me. It's like a safe haven where I can come learn, share my accomplishments and share my knowledge when I have the opportunity to help.

I've been lurking a lot of threads more frequently the past two weeks and I'm happy to be getting some SS time in my life again. Hopefully I'll become very active over winter break
Post 26 IP   flag post
leanr0x private msg quote post Address this user
when lurking in train in @SRorhrbac0808 log suddenly a wild gluteus appeared

since that moment i never visited threads which have potential for photos in public (except my classroom, my mates know i am not gay^^)
Post 27 IP   flag post
340630 27 27
destitute