Post 1 IP   flag post
Trev182 private msg quote post Address this user
Seen that yesterday! Brilliant
Post 2 IP   flag post
Elminister private msg quote post Address this user
Who won?
Post 3 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
I think its fucking sad the even let this guy on the stage?!?! Other ddude worked mad hard to come in shredded and Mr. Fatty just ate a pizza pre stage.... Sad.
Post 4 IP   flag post
pandasashi private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRorhrbac0808
I think its fucking sad the even let this guy on the stage?!?! Other ddude worked mad hard to come in shredded and Mr. Fatty just ate a pizza pre stage.... Sad.

Agreed, it kinda makes a mockery of bodybuilding..
Post 5 IP   flag post
Hamer93 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6 IP   flag post
Elminister private msg quote post Address this user
That always reminds me of Remi Gaillard:

Post 7 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
REMIiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Post 8 IP   flag post
Xandar private msg quote post Address this user
You find these guys around more often than you would think. A lot of them are people who were severely obese and have lost 100+ pounds and use the shows as a point of validity. It's just one of those things. In amateur BBing if you have the entry fee you're good to go regardless of your conditioning. Sometimes someone will come in that has lost 100+ pounds and will be in the 15-18% range and to be honest it's quite moving. The above examples are obviously not what I'm referring too, but once again ,if you got the funds you get a place in the lineup.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I would be more pissed at the Remi guy cause it's obvious he's just mocking the sport.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Dai private msg quote post Address this user
Why would you be pissed at Remi?

I find that clip pretty funny and I like the looks he get from the people there, one of the bodybuilders could't help to smile and applaud him when he took taken of the stage.

Everyone to there own opinion I guess...
Post 11 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elminister
That always reminds me of Remi Gaillard:

I have watched this a long time ago. really funny.. haha
Post 12 IP   flag post
pandasashi private msg quote post Address this user
the guys on stage have put stupid amounts of work into achieveing their best physique for the show, they are carb depleted and often fairly weak, they are in no mood to be mocked by someone, nor do they deserve to be..
Post 13 IP   flag post
Dai private msg quote post Address this user
Of course they should't be mocked or deserve to be, seems like I obviously can't see it in the way you guys do. I just find the clip funny and a harmless prank, like the most of his clips. Also some of the bodybuilders seems to be laughing about it to, at least one on the stage and the one guy in the end of the clip.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandasashi
the guys on stage have put stupid amounts of work into achieveing their best physique for the show, they are carb depleted and often fairly weak, they are in no mood to be mocked by someone, nor do they deserve to be..

What he said.
Post 15 IP   flag post
340630 15 15
destitute