Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Cut or BulkDiet AdvicePHATProgress PicsProgress Update

Are we bulking yet?12363

Frostshock private msg quote post Address this user
Alright guys, I'm getting a little tired of being skinny but not shredded. 5'7 150lbs after a full day of eating, most mornings I'll weigh in around 148.6-149 and honestly I don't think I even have enough muscle/mass to show through if I keep cutting. I also REALLY want to start doing PHAT =) I know I can start during a cut, but I think the excess calories of a bulk will really help with adjusting to the volume.
I'm looking to do a slow clean bulk up to 175, then cut as needed. You guys always have good ideas, so am I being just being impatient or should I bulk up?

Post 1 IP   flag post
OptimusPrime private msg quote post Address this user
Others might disagree with me...but you can never bulk enough. So many years of training to be had, so I'm all for years of bulking. Bring out the chisel when you have enough marble to work with.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Xandar private msg quote post Address this user
First off, I like the spider tatt. Your by no means near fat and by any standard other than competition, you're lean. If I were you I would concentrate a whole year on packing as much mass on your frame as you can possibly get on there. I'm not sure of your age but you look young. As you get older, year by year, you'll begin to fill out and masculate, so don't worry that time will come around before you know it. Till then, I would pack on the size, diet when you feel you want to, then get back to packing on the muscle. Good luck to ya fella!

Ohh and I wanted to tell ya. Good rear delts for natty buddy!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Xandar private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime
Others might disagree with me...but you can never bulk enough. So many years of training to be had, so I'm all for years of bulking. Bring out the chisel when you have enough marble to work with.

What he said...
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime
Others might disagree with me...but you can never bulk enough. So many years of training to be had, so I\'m all for years of bulking. Bring out the chisel when you have enough marble to work with.

Fuck yes, I thought I was just being impatient. The cut was easy, I WANT TO GET BIIIIG!!!
Sorry, I'm super excited now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandar
First off, I like the spider tatt. Your by no means near fat and by any standard other than competition, you\'re lean. If I were you I would concentrate a whole year on packing as much mass on your frame as you can possibly get on there. I\'m not sure of your age but you look young. As you get older, year by year, you\'ll begin to fill out and masculate, so don\'t worry that time will come around before you know it. Till then, I would pack on the size, diet when you feel you want to, then get back to packing on the muscle. Good luck to ya fella!

Classic Spider-Man logo, thanks! I figured if I wanted to be realistic with a clean bulk of 2lbs/month or .5/week it would take about a year to reach my goal. I'm 21, I just have a baby face lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandar
Ohh and I wanted to tell ya. Good rear delts for natty buddy!

Thanks! They were lacking before so they've become a priority on my shoulder days.
Post 5 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
You have a good foundation man. Just keep lifting and eating. Like previous posters say, you will fill out with time. You look to be on the right track; Just keep it up.
Post 6 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
Whats with the sad face?
Post 7 IP   flag post
@SwoleAnimal Thank you sir! Will do, hope you'll be in for my bulking/phat log!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrivs49
Whats with the sad face?

Always feels weird flexing/taking selfies. It's either that or I make goofy ass faces lol
Post 9 IP   flag post
samirsaleh private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrivs49
Whats with the sad face?
Post 10 IP   flag post
340735 10 10
destitute