Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BulkingLOLMisc.

Having trouble bulking?(Try bacher 2.0 diet)12328

SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Eat as many times in the day as possible (best if you wake up early and go to bed late). Each time you eat, eat until you want to puke. Then eat 2-3 scoops of Nutella after every meal..... Gains.
Post 1 IP   flag post
PS- FAURK YAH!!! OFFICIALLY IN TE 30000 REP CLUB!!! IM COMMING FOR YOU 30000+ REP POWER PPL
Post 2 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Shut up. Terrible advice.
Post 3 IP   flag post
^ hahah. You mad I'm Comming for your rep powers brah?
Post 4 IP   flag post
McQueef private msg quote post Address this user
Tried to rep you once, so that it gave you 30K flat. It added on two.

Fail/10

Even if it did give you 30K flat, I'm sure @NorIda would have quickly triple-repped you.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Mr. Queefing for president!
Post 6 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
lol this is exactly what I did my first year. I thought I couldn't gain weight and had a fast metabolism cause I was skinny my whole life...oh i gained weight alright...and i found out my metabolism wasn't as fast as i thought lulz
Post 7 IP   flag post
^ hahaha everyone has to dirty bulk at least 1-2x in life. Haha good stuff. I know I have!!!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Hamer93 private msg quote post Address this user
Im edging towards a dirty bulk lmao, its becoming a habbit to eat half 3/4 spoons of ice cream after every meal :p
Post 9 IP   flag post
Do it bro. I have done 2 dirty bulks and it was the best thig for me. I swear it will get you to where you want to be. But after a few times lean bulk is the best. Just some bro science haha. But these top-top bodybuilders like Alberto Nunez stay like ~20 lbs away from stage weight year round. Which is very shredded year round. The idea is that they will have an easier prep with less fat to loose and come in leaner and keep metabolism higher.
Post 10 IP   flag post
KnifeHands private msg quote post Address this user
Go to be late and get up early? No thanks Steve.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnifeHands
Go to be late and get up early? No thanks Steve.

Yahhhh on second thought Eff that. Okay I think it will still work I we up Nutella scoops too 4-6 instead of 2-3 then you can sleep in.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Maybe one day haha. As this is my first bulk i want to build as mch muscle and minimal fat due to being really light weight. Dont wanna put on 5kg and be fat lmao
Post 13 IP   flag post
^5lbs+ fat would be good for you bro.
Post 14 IP   flag post
I agree i do need some fat but so for doing it slowly ive gained 3kg and hardly any fat in all honesty
Post 15 IP   flag post
How long did it take you to put on 3k??
Post 16 IP   flag post
About 8 months lol
Post 17 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
Much easier for people whoa re use to eating like birds to gain an appetite dirty bulking.
Post 18 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
I always tell people...can't eat anymore? Drink milk. A glass of milk with every meal surely adds up. I feel bad for the lactose intolerant though.
Post 19 IP   flag post
8 months and you only put on 6lbs?!? Fuck dude. I mean I have read some of your log on here and it's good you keep track of your workouts and progress and kill it in the gym. But if your only putting on like .75lb a month and your still less then 3% bodyfat don't you think it's time to EAT!! Don't be scaired of that food brother. And a little bodyfat never hurt anyone. Fat helps the joints, strength, muscle build. Is there any specific reason you feel your not gaining? I mean hell. I was weighing 217 every morning then I fell of for a few days and weight went to like 210 in two days but with in two days I put that 7lbs back on hahah. I just put on wha you did in 8 months in two days! Haha. I love everyone in this forum. I want to see you get swoll and strong as hell!!!!
Post 20 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
@SRorhrbac0808 Serious question

are you intoxicated or inebriated atm?
Post 21 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorIda
@SRorhrbac0808 Serious question

are you intoxicated or inebriated atm?

All of te above
Post 22 IP   flag post
Since efore august my life outside the gym was poor, i went college 5 days a week with about 2 hrs cardio a day, played football(soccer) and worked 35 hours a week in a kitchen. Not makig excuses but i didnt give eating enough attention ad priority. Now smashing 3000+ kcal a day an really giving it my all. I cant be going to uni continuing my sports studies looking like a fucking compuer hacking skinny nerd
Post 23 IP   flag post
Damn bro! School everyday, all them sports, and working. Busy man. Hahaha. Sounds like you're on the right path bud. 3k kcals is respectable for sure! Keep killing it man and you won't look like a computer hacker hahah.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Yeah this year is less practical more theory and i got a new easier job
Post 25 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamer93
Yeah this year is less practical more theory and i got a new easier job

Atta boy. That's what I like to hear man!!! Swoll time!!! WOOOOOO
Post 26 IP   flag post
Haha thats the plan!
Post 27 IP   flag post
Hewy007 private msg quote post Address this user
im hoppin on the dirty bulk train come november, what should my surplus be king of the bulk
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewy007
im hoppin on the dirty bulk train come november, what should my surplus be king of the bulk

Lots of surplus!
Post 29 IP   flag post
Thedude67 private msg quote post Address this user
Haha, that's kinda what I feel like when I'm done eating cheesecake at night...Mmmmmmm......cheesecake....
Post 30 IP   flag post
340735 30 30
destitute