Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ChestNewbieSplit Advice

inclince,flat and decline12326

strauss private msg quote post Address this user
I was just wonder if it is at all beneficial to hit all 3 exercises in a chest workout, or is it better to just focus on hitting one but with more sets?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Xandar private msg quote post Address this user
How many times are you working the muscle a week?
Post 2 IP   flag post
hitting it twice aweek right now, grouping incline flat one day, decline flat another. I mix in drop sets repouts ect
Post 3 IP   flag post
Xandar private msg quote post Address this user
I have to admit that I'm doing the PHAT program at the moment. So, I'm not hitting all three exercises. I've done that before and then I've just stuck with flat DB, incline BB/DB, and Dips. I think in the end it all comes out in the wash. I like to stay away from BB flat though.

Sorry, that really didn't answer your question. I think what I'm trying to say is the way you're doing it now is fine and if you wanted to hit it with three diff positions I think that would be fine too.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I think that answered my question quite well, thanks for the input and why are you staying away from BB bench? hard on the shoulder?
Post 5 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
I can't stand incline, but I hit flat and sometimes decline when I feel like it. My chest day consists of more flys and dips.
Post 6 IP   flag post
340762 6 6
destitute