Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

Many laughs were had.12320

Callofthehounds private msg quote post Address this user
I was surfing the interwebz yesterday. /r/fitness to be exact and just so happened to stumble upon these brilliant posts (the second one if from a random questions thread.) Enjoy.

NOW.

1.What goes through your mind right before a heavy lift?

2.What's the dumbest question someone's asked you?
Post 1 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
1. I am Ronald Coleman and the difficulty of this lift is comparable to the effort it would take to hoist a single peanut.
Post 2 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
I think to myself on bench if I don't lift this its going to hurt dropping this on me. On squats I think if I don't lift this ima shit my pants and deadlift I have nothing for apart from fucking come on then! Yeah I'm a bit weird
Post 3 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
I just don't really think, clear my head, get in position and give it everything, only stop when my muscle literally fail to move/support the weight, not when I think, 'fuck, this hurts'.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Elminister private msg quote post Address this user
I think about the meaning of life, are we alone in universe, is there a god, what came first: chicken or egg. All that stuff.
Post 5 IP   flag post
OwnsPwns private msg quote post Address this user
I think, Fudge Bishes Get Money! One of my lifting partners used to make me yell it out loud when we lifted. It was a bit too distracting though.

I can't think of a stupid question, however I do work on a tech support desk and will probably have one to share before too long. I'll try to post the next ID-10-T error if I get a good one
Post 6 IP   flag post
illwill private msg quote post Address this user
A young life guard at a water park asked me what I take to get so big (I'm really not that big) and when I told him I don't really take anything he explained to me how he was going to get jacked on the 350 bucks worth of supps he just bought.

The mass ignorance on nutrition is unfortunate.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Thedude67 private msg quote post Address this user
1: Before heavy lifting, I think about the Deathmetal that's blasting and how much I wanna jump on a drumset and tear that shit up!

2: Don't even know where to begin...
Post 8 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
Before lifting heavy I think of the barbell as my best friend and my enemy. I am going to fuck the cunt up and then hug it for making me stronger!

This is how I treat my girlfriend too. LOL JK
Post 9 IP   flag post
AKK private msg quote post Address this user
Any heavy set i think.. if i use proper form i will make a successful lift.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
I visualize the successful lift in my head and then I picture a gun to my head. If I don't get the lift then the trigger is pulled. Works everytime!
Post 11 IP   flag post
340738 11 11
destitute