Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
PHATSplit AdviceTraining Programs

Please assess my PHAT routine12180

Hamer93 private msg quote post Address this user
no my gym doesnt have a glute&ham raise either :/

ok ive seen some videos of people doing the rack chins with their feet on a bench and resting a bar across mid section
Post 26 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamer93
ok ive seen some videos of people doing the rack chins with their feet on a bench and resting a bar across mid section

Yea, Same thing!
Post 27 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
@FiremanSi not the same in terms of biomechanics. One is antagonistic to an overhead press, the other to a bench press. -3X
Post 28 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
@eknight i must have seen people doing it wrong so.. i saw some guys doing it bent at the hip upper body perpendicular to the ground and feet elevated... what ur saying sounds more like a loaded body row.... is that right ??
Post 29 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Sorry should have been more clear- I meant that a vertical pulling movement isn't the same (ie, lat pulls). -3X
Post 30 IP   flag post

Im buzzing to start now lol, also how did your body respond to the power hypertrophy mixture in the first few weeks?
Post 31 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Not sure I follow. What do you mean by "how did it respond?" -3X
Post 32 IP   flag post
The article on main site says the first few weeks are really tough, i.e aching, stiffness etc did you experience any or low energy?
Post 33 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
I went from training for power to PHAT, so I had no aches or pains. No energy issues either, but I eat well and live clean, lol. -3X
Post 34 IP   flag post
Haha i see. Clean mind body and soul! Well i shall let you know how mine responds, gunna be firing on all cylinders so to speak lol, power, hypertrophy and cardio at college
Post 35 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Good deal. Will you be starting a new log or keeping this in your current one? -3X
Post 36 IP   flag post
Not too sure, would like to make a new log when i start but ive been creating threads left right centre at the minute lol
Post 37 IP   flag post
simply_michael private msg quote post Address this user
hey I am doing phat and I was out of the game for a while due to shoulder surgery and what not . however I jumped right into It and honestly to lower body fat first week I did 1 mile of cardio each day . now I am doing two miles this week each set . I need to lower my body fat . But yea I love phat and yes it does sometimes get sore however now that I added post 10 to 15 minute cardio after the routines I don't really get sore and even still it goes away after 1 week and half ..

just my input but again I am not as built as @eknight or all the others here or even you for that matter. and no I don't clearly do enhancement not that there is anything wrong with it just not at that place ...yet
Post 38 IP   flag post
Going to continue my current log as my phat log if anyones iterested, be nice for you experienced people using phat to give some guidance
Post 39 IP   flag post
340752 39 14
destitute