Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BulkingChestCuttingMisc.Squats

TRANCE SHOULD STAY IN EU/ AU SRS.12108

ezvmoneybeast private msg quote post Address this user
Last trip to America and all of a sudden their music is a bit more electronic... Shit rappers and hip hop artists are sadly wrecking a good genre... Save trance, soon lil Wayne n BIEBER will try to collab with armin van buuren... Lmao
Post 1 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
It really has taken off over here. Mostly people just listening to DeadMau5 and Skrillex though.
Post 2 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
My random noises are better than your random noises.
I will judge you for your like of random noises that are not like my random noises.
Post 3 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
One group I just could not get into was Autechre. Now that really does sound like random programming
Post 4 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoleAnimal
One group I just could not get into was Autechre. Now that really does sound like random programming

It's deliberately done in a way to never allow you to feel comfortable or get into listening to them, well some of their stuff.

Their early stuff can be good.
Post 5 IP   flag post
KnifeHands private msg quote post Address this user
I agree it should stay in EU/AUS. That music is on the serious faggy time in my opinion. I'll stick to Pantera.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Callofthehounds private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnifeHands
I agree it should stay in EU/AUS. That music is on the serious faggy time in my opinion. I'll stick to Pantera.

This.
Post 7 IP   flag post
GStarRaw private msg quote post Address this user
lots of fags in schools walking around with their phone in hallways blasting their skrillex. Makes me angry.
Post 8 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Rhythmless shit the lot of it!
Post 9 IP   flag post
eventheodds1 private msg quote post Address this user
Fuck off i like dubstep.
Post 10 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

You're my bestfriend.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Ben777 private msg quote post Address this user
Have a feeling people are talking about different genres here. Skrillex and Deadmau5 are definitely not trance.

That being said, I love trance as much as I love metal, as much as I love proper rap, as much as I love 80s!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Gstring private msg quote post Address this user
I like people like crywolf, above and beyond,shogun,calvin harris,
Post 13 IP   flag post
EFJK private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezvmoneybeast
Last trip to America and all of a sudden their music is a bit more electronic... Shit rappers and hip hop artists are sadly wrecking a good genre... Save trance, soon lil Wayne n BIEBER will try to collab with armin van buuren... Lmao

Lol, times change bud. And the quality of rap and hip-hop music has gone way downhill in recent years.

And stay in the EU/AUS? House originated in Chicago. Techno started in Detroit. Europeans were just much more open to these genres in that day and age which is why it caught on and took off there before the US
Post 14 IP   flag post
340764 14 14
destitute