Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.Teen

Proud to announce the Stroe brothers12072

rememberthis private msg quote post Address this user
Heard of them?

Freaks. Literally: Article 1

Article 2

So may they serve as inspiration? I can't imagine when and how they will look when they start down the gear path.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Hewy007 private msg quote post Address this user
why are you proud to announce it
Post 2 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
Not an inspiration at all. Way to young to be training like that - it's absolutely absurd. They are too young yo make their own decisions, so this is not ok in my books. Bad parents imo
Post 3 IP   flag post
Hamer93 private msg quote post Address this user
Wheels?
Post 4 IP   flag post
pandasashi private msg quote post Address this user
@brian12 how is it bad parenting?
these kids are going to be great some day, most likely champions. they love what they do and if you watch their videos, the father does a good job and the kids love him. he encourages being strong, healthy and active from an early age..bad parenting is the parents that pamper their kids and end up making them fat, out of shape, lazy, drug addicted losers that accomplish nothing in life...
Post 5 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
@pandasashi on camera it looks fine, but it seems too pushy to me to get your kids to that pointat such a young age. I deffo agree with pushing your kids down a good path, but these boys are too young and i just dont like the route they are being pushed down at their age. They are too young to know what they want - they should just be playing and laughing and acting like normal kids. But this is my opinion, i dont expect everyone to agree
Post 6 IP   flag post
rememberthis private msg quote post Address this user
I definitely agree with not judging other parents. There isn't a book on good parenting that we are born with. There is just non fiction that tries to infect you with strong ideas.

Power to this dude and power to his kids.
Post 7 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Bad parenting because he doesn't understand the anatomy of joints (especially the hip) and how weight bearing activities affect them in developmental years. -3X
Post 8 IP   flag post
Trev182 private msg quote post Address this user
Well done to the parents who have ruined there boys joints/muscles for when there older.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Thedude67 private msg quote post Address this user
These kids were obviously superman cloned babies made in a lab. They don't have joints or bones, just all muscle...
Post 10 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Anyone know if they have myostatin inhibition? That's what appears to be going on in some of the photos. -3X
Post 11 IP   flag post
Nyko private msg quote post Address this user
I watched a video documentary a while back on them, they only train (at least when this was produced) with body weight exercises and are gymnasts. The father doesn't force them into this they do it willingly which is what the father said on video.

@Eknight And as far as the mysostatin inhibition that would be a logical claim but I've only seen one child case of it.
Post 12 IP   flag post
ajones46 private msg quote post Address this user
@Nyko I've seen that documentary too. The one on the right does planche push-ups like no big deal.

Too much at such a young age methinks.
Post 13 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
I do believe the one on the right was born with myostatin inhibition. srs. I've seen him a long time ago. Kids probably grown up by now.
Post 14 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyko
I watched a video documentary a while back on them, they only train (at least when this was produced) with body weight exercises and are gymnasts. The father doesn't force them into this they do it willingly which is what the father said on video.

@Eknight And as far as the mysostatin inhibition that would be a logical claim but I've only seen one child case of it.

This makes a big difference. Retracting my bad parenting statement. -3X
Post 15 IP   flag post
340762 15 15
destitute