Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
PHATProgress UpdateTraining Log

Anne Frank's bulking log.11956

NJT private msg quote post Address this user
I'm back from Croatia after finishing my cut and have been completely out of it for the past 2 weeks, currently upping my kcal to above maintenance and thought it would be a good time to start a log. I'll be training on a pretty strict PHAT routine.
Current weight: 159 @ 7.5%
Goal weight: 175 @ 12%
Looking to increase my big 3;
Deadlift: 200kg Goal: 220kg
Squat: 160kg Goal: 175kg
Bench: 105kg Goal: 120kg
I know these looks a bit optimistic but I feel they are definitely achievable.
Any input along the way would be cool.
Post 1 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
I'll ask what many are wondering- why did you name your log after a persecuted, sympathetic Jewish child? -3X
Post 2 IP   flag post
@eknight Because it will be of the same level of historical importance.
Post 3 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
I find that offensive and hope you crash and burn.

Srs.

-3X
Post 4 IP   flag post
Slighty pathetic, I don't expect everyone to appreciate my humour and you're obviously entitled to your opinion but I don't see the need for you to "hope I crash and burn".
Post 5 IP   flag post
Trev182 private msg quote post Address this user
Seems a bit strange to be fair!

But each to there own, hope your bulk goes well
Post 6 IP   flag post
GStarRaw private msg quote post Address this user
I dunno about the thread name bro. Just sayin' .
Post 7 IP   flag post
shannowman private msg quote post Address this user
That is fairly bad taste.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I am sorry if I have genuinely offended anyone. Clearly I've completely misjudged the tolerance and humour of the forum. Now I've upset the golden boy I think carrying on would be a waste of time. I wish everyone the best, even those who have developed a severe hatred for me because of a thread title. Peace x
Post 9 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
No one hates you. Don't play the victim now. I just find your thread title offensive. Some things just aren't funny. No reason not to stick around. You can always change the title of the log if you choose. -3X
Post 10 IP   flag post
Stupot316 private msg quote post Address this user
Inb4 déjà vu of @genghis historical thread
Post 11 IP   flag post
@eknight Hate is a word, I perceive your comment to me as hate. I'm not playing the victim at all, I don't want sympathy, I dont want anyone to ask me to stay, I just wanted to apologise and state my actions. Maybe I'll make a reappearance at some point, but for now I dont want to be "that offensive guy".
Post 12 IP   flag post
oh dear, over reaction award goes to.....drum roll please....@NJT for being a little bitch.

Man up, change the title of the thread before its too late and grow some balls
Post 13 IP   flag post
Over reaction? I think that's the definition of hypocrisy. I've decided to reply to what I beleive to be other peoples over reaction.
Post 14 IP   flag post
After the whole @genghis thread about how offensive the whole hitler/jew thing is, and yet you make up a thread titled after a tortured jewish child and your suprised and what reaction that would get?! Really? Are you that ignorant?
Post 15 IP   flag post
I wasn't aware of that thread, if I was then I wouldn't have done this. So no I'm not that ignorant.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Good im glad you arent that ignorant, delete the title, hell delete this thread and start again. Dont be a bitch and run away.
Post 17 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJT
Over reaction? I think that's the definition of hypocrisy. I've decided to reply to what I beleive to be other peoples over reaction.

Just me, but I don't find the minimization and trivializing of genocide to be funny, so I don't believe I over reacted. Picking up your ball and going home, however, is an over reaction, IMO.

Without trying to stir the pot, what do you think the reaction would be if I started a thread entitled the "Frederick Douglass log" and reported that anything I did would be as significant as his contributions to the anti-slavery movement? -3X
Post 18 IP   flag post
I didn't mean to minimize genocide, it's my idea of irony because I'm far from egotistic. A guy from London putting on a few lbs over 8 months is obvsiously not comparable. Of course that's my humour and yes it is sometimes dark.

I think you would get definite backclash if you were being serious. Also in my opinion race is a bigger tabboo due to the on going issues so I wouldn't compare the two.

The point behind the title has little to do with the name to be honest. I could have called it Bridget Jones' bulking log. My response as it being as important was my sarcasm.
Post 19 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
I feel that we simply disagree, which is fine. A pallet of all the same color would be boring. Just be aware that with so many colors on the worldwide pallet, some things that are not meant to be cruel or offensive in any way, may be.

I'd ask again- stick around. -3X
Post 20 IP   flag post
I'm glad you see it as a disagreement and not a challenge. Yeah I am aware, I live in one of the most culturally diverse and cosmopolitan placed in the world so I'm completely liberal, just misinterpretation of humour and my poor taste seems to have contributed to something that could have been avoided. I appreiciate that, I will.
Post 21 IP   flag post
mmkay how do I delete the thread?
Post 22 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
PM @mikew asking him to do it, should be dome within a day pr two
Post 23 IP   flag post
Hewy007 private msg quote post Address this user
I laughed but knew I shouldn't have
Post 24 IP   flag post
Hewy007 private msg quote post Address this user
and bridget jones bulking log would have been PERFECT