Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ArmsBulkingCuttingPHATSplit Advice

**Lesson i learned today ARMS.. Tip4new guys11760

FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
LISTEN to THIS, i really think u need to hear THIS:
ALOT of the more experienced guys will now this only TOO WELL.. but here it is...

I learned something this morning guys.
It's about training ARMS !! Yep the BIG GUNS. Dan & Gerbold text.. Des and Troy.

Ok so the last yr i've been trying all sorts to hit my arms in doing PPL.. The thing is i've done, Slow negs, TUT, Flawless FORM, Drop Sets and i felt best when i achieved the BELOVED PUMP. If i didnt get that i felt like i wasnt tearing down fibres and building muscle.

I started PHAT this week and yesterday my program said 3set 6-10 of Ez BB Curls, 3 Sets 6-10 Hammer grip Skulls.
THATS IT, THAT was all i did.
I fookin LUMPED on the weight and cheated on the last couple of reps but stopped 1REP short of failure.
**I woke up in the middle of the night with my arms CRAMPING**
#WINNING
Their pretty soar today aswell, i'm delighted.. the PUMP is not EVERYTHING Guys !!
Post 1 IP   flag post
eventheodds1 private msg quote post Address this user
Tension.
Post 2 IP   flag post
@eventheodds1 That works too and there was plenty when i was performing the sets but u just gotta mix it up. I never really do less than 8reps for tri's and that exercise was performed @ 3x7reps.
Post 3 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
haha. I murdered my arms yesterday.
Post 4 IP   flag post
No doubt buddy !
Post 5 IP   flag post
Trev182 private msg quote post Address this user
I can barely move mine today!
Post 6 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
Training arms always brings a tear to my eye. It's so beautiful
Post 7 IP   flag post
VytasP private msg quote post Address this user
I did every time of training for arms too, but they grow sooo slow. If I don't feel enought pump at the end of workout, i consider workout was fail.That might be wrong way of thinking, but correct me anyway. By the way, how do you deal with uneven arms. My left arm is weaker in everything. 3/4inch size, strenght EVERYTHING!!! I use dumbells only for like 3 months, and the only difference I notice is a single vein started popping.Is that progress or not?
Post 8 IP   flag post
@Trev182 But i did ONE exercise for each and they kill i just thought that was well strange.

@SwoleAnimal Haha.. i would have to agree my man. But my back is now my new arms. Love it.. So many diff angles it can be hit from.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@VytasP Yeah i trained for the pump also and i was never sore the next day bro... training that one rep before failure or an RPE of 9 is key. Hit them with low reps and high reps. Last couple of reps the form can be slack but generally good form throughout.
Yeah man in terms of uneven i stick to db's IMO.
Post 10 IP   flag post
2days later Triceps are STILL sore. hahah.
Post 11 IP   flag post
igg private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by VytasP
I did every time of training for arms too, but they grow sooo slow. If I don't feel enought pump at the end of workout, i consider workout was fail.That might be wrong way of thinking, but correct me anyway. By the way, how do you deal with uneven arms. My left arm is weaker in everything. 3/4inch size, strenght EVERYTHING!!! I use dumbells only for like 3 months, and the only difference I notice is a single vein started popping.Is that progress or not?
aside from training your left arm and not training your right at all, until left catches up - nothing. Your body will always favor one side to the other in terms of muscle gain and pushing the weight, you'll rarely/probably never see people with perfectly identical sides of the body (not including scars etc).
Post 12 IP   flag post
@igg Yeah man agreed I'm left handed and stronger with back exercises on the left side but my right side is more developed, but stronger on the right side with OH pressing exercises... it's crazy... sometimes ur body is like that its mental.
Post 13 IP   flag post
340609 13 13
destitute