Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Thenewnoob298 private msg quote post Address this user
I weighed in myself yesterday and I was 166 I got on the scale today and It says im 155 what the fuck?
I got my macros in yesterday aswell and went way over my Protein intake and calories too...But I was outside alot well not really..Just went too Walmart and thats it..
Post 1 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Make sure you weigh yourself at the same time and under similar circumstances. Like first thing in the morning after emptying your bladder. And don't do it every day, you'll drive yourself nuts. 1 or 2 times per week is fine.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thenewnoob298 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemuscular
Make sure you weigh yourself at the same time and under similar circumstances. Like first thing in the morning after emptying your bladder. And don't do it every day, you'll drive yourself nuts. 1 or 2 times per week is fine.
Noted..But the weird thing is my arms got smaller and Im 100% sure I've been eating at a caloric surplus,Unless I've been burning the calories when im outside
Post 3 IP   flag post
MCarey private msg quote post Address this user
I weighed in 2 weeks ago on a Monday - 83.6

I weighed in this morning at 9 am after getting rid of bodily fluids etc and I was 82.1 kilos after a full day of eating and eating more than my allocated calories I weighed in at 83.2! Tomorro I will weigh myself just to make sure it wasn't a fluke this morning!
Post 4 IP   flag post
4real private msg quote post Address this user
Quick its not to late your loosing your muscle mass! Happend to me when i stoped my before bed casien shake 3 scoops!!!
Post 5 IP   flag post
340750 5 5
destitute