Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

Bodybuilder Problems (POST 'EM!)11551

databas1c private msg quote post Address this user
Spending all day cooking, and having to eat below maintenance when there are literally a dozen cooked meals sitting in your fridge/freezer...
Post 76 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
You rush to meet up with friends after a workout, so you arrive completely exhausted sucking air, and they look at you like "Hey aren't you meant to be fit?" and your like mother fucker I almost died back there it's a miracle I'm standing.
Post 77 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
meeting someone new and introducing myself as they stare into my biceps

running out of protein regularly

being interrupted in grocery stores and restaurants regarding upcoming shows , my arms or how much i bench
Post 78 IP   flag post
Danimal_88 private msg quote post Address this user
buying khaki dress pants for work and jeans for recreation in multiple sizes so that I look decent at the mant different stages of contest prep and bulking
Post 79 IP   flag post
rememberthis private msg quote post Address this user
Tearing through two really nice button up shirts when you lift your arms up to dance.

Tearing through two jeans from squatting down to pick something up.

Having to stop wearing really nice button up shirts because you can tell the chest button is about to take someone's eye out.

All the open bar parties get announced the day after I begin my cut.
Post 80 IP   flag post

NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
@rememberthis Maybe you should stop shopping in the children's section and buy some adult clothes =)
Post 81 IP   flag post
Time for my morning poop, go to squat down and sit on toilet "OH SHIT YESTERDAY WAS LEG DAY" legs die under weight and I fall down onto the toilet.
Post 82 IP   flag post
Trev182 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGymSheep
Time for my morning poop, go to squat down and sit on toilet "OH SHIT YESTERDAY WAS LEG DAY" legs die under weight and I fall down onto the toilet.

Then cant get back up!?
Post 83 IP   flag post
Nah getting up ain't so bad can put one arm on the bath and one on the sink and lift myself. Probably the only time dips are really useful LOL.

Along the same lines I was out one time with friends and went to squat down to jump up and grab a tree branch and then I was just on my ass on the floor as my legs were on strike.
Post 84 IP   flag post
LongBeachPatriot private msg quote post Address this user
* Bent Barbells
* The women that sing horrible songs at the top of their voices
* Getting the shits right a the peak of your workout from taking stimulants.
* The damn thermostat set to 60 because the gym members are too hotttttttttttttt.
* Nagging injuries
* Curls on the squat rack
Post 85 IP   flag post
FOOD COSTS TO EAT HEALTHY.
Post 86 IP   flag post
jja0016 private msg quote post Address this user
being jealous of @the1 "problems"

motherfucker..

except #2 i alrdy have that 1
Post 87 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
This.. clickable text
Post 88 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
When your food scale comes on with a battery indicator and says "Lo" on the LCD and doesn't let you continue.
Post 89 IP   flag post
Saying whats up to someone at the gym just one time and the next day they think their your best friends; Facebook friend requests and all.... SMH
Post 90 IP   flag post
Exhaling too hard or a gust of wind blowing through the window and my micronized BCAA powder goes POOOF into thin air....And then everything I touch in the kitchen is slippery and feels like silk (as I bust my ass slipping on the floor).
Post 91 IP   flag post
4real private msg quote post Address this user
People tryna text/call me when jm juiced up on adrenaline in gym...

Makes an angry lifter
Post 92 IP   flag post
Hiiibbbb private msg quote post Address this user
Doing over head press and the bar rubs all over your mouth because you get too close to face.

That feel like your masterbating while doing shrugs
Post 93 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiiibbbb
Doing over head press and the bar rubs all over your mouth because you get too close to face.

i dont now know these feels. and im glad i dont.
Post 94 IP   flag post
Hiiibbbb private msg quote post Address this user
@david12345676 im happy for you. It hasnt happened recently but getting the bar in my mouth sucked lol.
Post 95 IP   flag post
kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
My grocery bill

When my wife knows where I am with my macros better than me

When I have a last minute meeting at work right when I'm on the way to my office to eat a meal and then the meeting lasts until my next meal and I have to find a way to eat 2 meals at once

When people dance in front if the squat rack to watch themselves in the mirror, wtf???

When the high school kid who openly tells everyone he takes roids out-benches me by 100lbs easy with horrible form and has no idea wtf he is doing
Post 96 IP   flag post
Pain4Gain private msg quote post Address this user
my biggest probelm

seeing all those chicks in yoga pants/tights..doing squats and all the other stuff which make them say" YES I SQUAT"..damnnnnnn those yoga pants
Post 97 IP   flag post
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
when your family tells you that you shouldn't lift so heavy because you'll end up bulky and as a big as a dude.
Post 98 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
The only problem i have is that i spend two much time focusing on my training/diet and on this website. Lol. This takes away from the effort i should be putting into business ventures and securing a few more revenue streams.

Now.. time to stop typing and do some market research
Post 99 IP   flag post
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiiibbbb

lmao wtf?!
Post 100 IP   flag post
Gstring private msg quote post Address this user
No one ever texts you outside of the gym but as soon as you step in the gym your phone starts going off like your Mr. Popularity
Post 101 IP   flag post
340750 101 26
destitute