Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Split AdviceTraining Programs

Need some help with training program11482

Ernie_ private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, guys I need information about full-body workout system. Have you ever tried? What was the results? Is it better to train full-body, or just the parts of body? Can you show me an example of full-body workout?

Thank you
Post 1 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
I did full bodyworkouts when I was trying out some powerlifting stuff. Only tough thing about it for me was having enough time to fully warm up my lower body then when I went to upper body lifts warming my upper body.... If you have the time to warm up then it is great for strength.
Post 2 IP   flag post
fLx_ private msg quote post Address this user
If u feel u can recover from 3x/week squatting and u wanna eat like a beast, its reward, the most spectacular body transformations ive seen on the internet is from that, now im doing it myself
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thank you. Maybe someone more can share info?
Post 4 IP   flag post
fLx_ private msg quote post Address this user
can u post stats? big 3, weight height bf years of PROPER training? ( deadlifting squatting) that determinates what 5x5 program ( best for mass/strenght combined generally) u should do
Post 5 IP   flag post
Weight 187 pounds, height 5 feet 11 inches, years - 2. BF- I don't really know exactly, I'm big, and I have fat ( you can take a look in photos ). Now my point is to get lean. So I'm confused about workout program, diet and so on, because don't have a lot of information, but trying to find it... It would be great to listen some advices, and get info. Thank you
Post 6 IP   flag post
mikew private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie_
I'm confused about workout program, diet and so on

To answer your question about your work out program - do a google search for "Push/Pull/Legs routine" and "upper lower split". This will return some options that fit what you're looking for. It's not quite a full body split like you asked for but still achieves the goal of combining exercises into the same workout.

For diet - gotta use Lose It or MFP to track your cals/macros. It's pain but the only way to know if you're doing the right things. Your split isn't as important as your diet so put emphasis on your diet.
Post 7 IP   flag post
340738 7 7
destitute