Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BulkingLOLMisc.WTF

+ potentials 0 gains11452

Illadian private msg quote post Address this user
aight , ik this is an old topic but i really like wt u guys say from ur personal experiences , issue is i gained strength doubled weights i train with in some workouts n its going great , but my buddies n my self notice no change in shape of muscle for a month i have been observing this n notice it all same specialy in traps / biceps/ triceps ... i think its food related may be , but share ur thoughts for me
Post 1 IP   flag post
Court private msg quote post Address this user
You've been training for a month, give it time
Are you tracking your macros?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Devil82 private msg quote post Address this user
if you guys are training hard with a solid program and not growing, up the cals
Post 3 IP   flag post
thing is i am trying to cut , cant really calculate cals :l , n am trying to adapt a routine of my own so am using german volume training week routune , but i use 5x5 on heavy weights days n 3x12 high rep days for now
Post 4 IP   flag post
am talking about these muscles in exact cause lowest fat % there so i thought if there is any change in body , i would notice it there first
Post 5 IP   flag post
GGBro private msg quote post Address this user
You cant grow muscle and cut fat at the same time. Also, if you dont have much experience in lifting yet you should avoid creating your own routine and pick a well-established one and work off of that.
Post 6 IP   flag post
well am new n not new lol , i been in n out of gym duo to work/university/other lame stuff , so i think its safe to say am built , i mean i have all basics , in other words if i lose extra fat suddunly i will have a pretty well shapped body (i like to think so ) i think GVT is great for a routine
Post 7 IP   flag post
GGBro private msg quote post Address this user
Except for the fact that GVT is a 10x10 routine and you are doing 5x5 and 3x12... so you arent doing GVT.
Post 8 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
@Illadian.. Give it some time.. You still dont know what works for you.. Set out your programs from nutrition to training. Give it atleast 3 months before changing it up. You need time to test and find out for yourself what really works for you. You are free to ask anything here in ss and the guys would help you. Experiment a little and like any other sport practice your form and master it.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@GGBro well 10x10 is just way advanced for me or i will have to lower my weights , wt i took from it is week routine , some ppl do low rep week followed by high rep week n so on but that GVT made it in just one week thus why i am trying it in my own way
Post 10 IP   flag post
@jonrivs49 working out is easy ik i can get gains if focused on them , but am distracted between that n cutting , its just nutrition part that is hard here , wether info or getting the food it self lol , i just do anything i can towards it but no nutritiin program yet not easy :/
Post 11 IP   flag post
fLx_ private msg quote post Address this user
strenght and size is linear in the long run, not in the short run. to be able to gain strenght month after month u also have to gain some mass, i often notice that my strenght gains continues for quite a long time after my weight gain has stalled. eat at a surplus for gaining.

in fact - if ur strenght goes up and u are gaining weight, there is going to be muscle- even if it would be mcdonalds- its not the best choise tho, but its pretty true
Post 12 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
@Illadian.. Set your priorities. Dont confuse yourself with a cut and a bulk. If you want to gain mass there is no point in doing a cut. Cutting is just for show off.. If you want to gain muscle you eat. Do a lean bulk for you not to look fat.
Post 13 IP   flag post
340752 13 13
destitute