Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BulkingProgress Pics

12 pounds in 6 weeks :X11335

Hiiibbbb private msg quote post Address this user
@igg i beleive you all are
Post 26 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
@Hiiibbbb This is why you have no friends.
Post 27 IP   flag post
igg private msg quote post Address this user
LOL right...
Post 28 IP   flag post
@NorIda yup. Zero friends. You know me too well
Post 29 IP   flag post
I like how we give you some constructive advice, and you retaliate calling people names, just being overly pissy.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Trev182 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiiibbbb
@NorIda yup. Zero friends. You know me too well

Your an ignorant cunt! Why bother to make a thread then be a complete cock in it?
Post 31 IP   flag post
@NorIda if you can tell me one constructive thing said ill admit im a cock and never return. I already stated in my first post i was dropping cals because of unwanted fat gain.
Post 32 IP   flag post
KnifeHands private msg quote post Address this user
Anybody remember the thread where @Hiiibbbb discussed how much cals he was going to eat and we all said prepare for a dreamer bulk? Well now here we are.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Lol. I don't care if you leave, or if you stay and make a thread every day. Its not going to hurt my feelings either way.

There have been numerous constructive posts in this, and other threads made by you.
Post 34 IP   flag post
KnifeHands private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@NorIda if you can tell me one constructive thing said ill admit im a cock and never return. I already stated in my first post i was dropping cals because of unwanted fat gain.

Do you promise?
Post 35 IP   flag post
@NorIda see you cant name one tht doesnt state the obvious. Your the one sayin i hve no friends

Jerk .
Post 36 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnifeHands
Anybody remember the thread where @Hiiibbbb discussed how much cals he was going to eat and we all said prepare for a dreamer bulk? Well now here we are.

This one is true lol. Not much fat got gained though and my lifts went theough the roof. If i didnt care aboit cutting a bit longer i keep doing what im doing but i hate remaining hungry
Post 37 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal_88
drop it down to 3200

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolssons
@Hiiibbbb ey man I am a huge lurker and can only say listen to those guys you think you gained 12pounds of muscle in six weeks, be real with yourself maybe it is not noticeable fat gains but i can assure you atleast 9 of those pounds where water/fat. please start listening to them or else you will gain alot of extra unneassesary fat that will take time to shredd off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev182
Its been proven that its pretty much impossible to put on more that 1lb of muscle a week....water/fat mostly!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorIda
Quote:
Idk why i bother... -.-

You "bother" because you're proud of the gains you're making, and rightfully so.

Its good to feel good about what you're accomplishing. You just don't accept the advice more experience people are trying to give you. You immediately get defensive and say no.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@Hiiibbbb He doesn't listen to advice anyways guys, might as well save your breath.

I was loosing weight a 3000. Telling me to eat a certain number if calories is like telling me how much to bench press

You need to be a bit more open minded. Listen to the advice is given. Nobody is here to steer you in a wrong direction, we're trying to keep you from making mistakes that the majority of us have already made.

Here are 5, that seem pretty constructive to me.

and don't play the victim card, when you're throwing out words like Faggot. Just because you Edit a post, doesn't mean people can't see them.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Faggot :[]

Im a cock

Gone lol
Post 39 IP   flag post
Q_Armstrong private msg quote post Address this user
My advice is the same as everybody elses. Try to just gain a 1 lb of week maximum (so just experiment with calories until that is the case) and keep training hard boi. I got fat during my first year of bulking and had to spend a lot of time cutting so pull the calories back by a few hundred and go from there. Good luck, and stick with this forum. As long a you're pretty open-minded to what people say you'll learn loads!
Post 40 IP   flag post
Scotian private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Faggot :[]

Im a cock

Gone lol

What the?
Post 41 IP   flag post
@Scotian Re:

Quote:

and Post #38
Post 42 IP   flag post
Thor private msg quote post Address this user
Everyone's been super critical.

That is a great bulk in my books. Look at his delts, chest, traps, tris - he has definitely gained mass and his fat gains are acceptable.

Obviously an extended bulk at that surplus wouldn't be ideal, but for now it's great.
Post 43 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
Generally when people sign up to SS they clearly want to learn from more experience guys with great physiques, years of lifting, dieting advice, supp advice and incredible amounts of great info so i'm guessing thats why you did too.
Your putting in the effort and eating a tremendous amount of food.. personally i also think it's too much and u could eat alot less, meaning less stres, less money spent and less time spent preparing food and your could limit your fat gains and just make lean mass growth while also increasing your strength.

You've gotten bigger.. well done.
You train hard... Good man.
Your not LISTENING to the potential PRICELESS advice at your feet.

If you know best then your DONE you don't need US and no need to post anymore, you still want advice from these crackin lads with superior knowledge, phsique and lifting numbers... Attitudes gotta change buddy.
There always hidden bit of banter and fun thrown in with posts but if people are taking time from their days to HELP you. How can it hurt to say THANKS and i'll try that. Give it a couple of weeks, might suprise yourself.
Post 44 IP   flag post
OptimusPrime private msg quote post Address this user
My2c to OP, whether you're on a cut or bulk try and be as conservative as possible with your cal surplus and deficits. Don't take leaps and bounds with your calorie bracketing in relation to your TDEE. The goal is quality not quantity.
Post 45 IP   flag post
340755 45 20
destitute