Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
NDfan22 private msg quote post Address this user
New to site! First time posting go easy lol.
Anyone else feel like walking up to a guy at the gym suffering from ILS (imaginary lat syndrome) and punching them?
Post 1 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Are you a Notre Dame fan? I feel like punching you in the face!

GO BLUE!!!
Post 2 IP   flag post
I should say no so I don't get punched lol. Michigan is gonna be real good for the coming years. Hate SEC teams
Post 3 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
HAHA, I hope they're good for years to come. They always seem to fall just short and never get any respect in the polls. Anyway, put up a profile pic and give us your stats. Why are you here - have any goals, etc.?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Plan to get profile up with a pic. Just getting a idea of site but was at the gym today and dudes all over the place walking around like their big. Got me so pissed!!
Post 5 IP   flag post
pandasashi private msg quote post Address this user
i know exaaactly what you mean...little faggots that walk around with their arms flared cuz they think their lats are too big for life and theyre keepeing their little girl arms from being able to sit normally beside them...hate that shit
Post 6 IP   flag post
Yeah man drives me crazy. Or dudes with twigs for arms wearing sleeveless shirts. I don't even take Reid's but I could rage on them!
Post 7 IP   flag post
leanr0x private msg quote post Address this user
What about giving a shit how other people walk around?
Post 8 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
yea..I don't really pay too much attention to the other men..but the women..oh lord...yoga pants and short shorts.

Post 9 IP   flag post
lolssons private msg quote post Address this user
@SwoleAnimal you are my hero!
Post 10 IP   flag post
340752 10 10
destitute