Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
PHATSplit AdviceTraining Programs

PHAT NEWBIE questions10789

ReiNN private msg quote post Address this user
whats up guys, so decided to do phat, i've already started, and i have a few questions.

The cambered bar curls which grip should I use ?
narrow grip or shoulder width apart?

And on my gym i dont have the machine to do cable rows, wich exercise can replace it?

does this machine can replace it ?
hammer rows machine

cheers
Post 1 IP   flag post
AverageJoe private msg quote post Address this user
- shoulder width
-sure
Post 2 IP   flag post
Highdeas private msg quote post Address this user
@ReiNN

PHAT was made by a professional and even he advises that you should tweak it to what works for you. You can change stuff around, replace exercises etc..concentrate on the structure of the routine, the volume, the intensity..not the exact exercises..

For his Upper Power day he has you do flat bench dumbbell..you can replace that with barbell bench press....see how easy it is?
Post 3 IP   flag post
I asked cause different exercises works different muscles, if is there cable rows is because i need to hit that muscles so i asked for a exercise that work's the same muscles. but yeah i read all the article and i personally do barbell bench press.

tks for the answers guys.
Post 4 IP   flag post
guys one more question wich exercises can replace the: Hammer strength chest press

and the sets that are 15 to 20 reps or 12 to 20 , I try to mantain the low reps like 15 or 12 or the 20 reps stimulate the same mucles fibers?
Post 5 IP   flag post
340762 5 5
destitute