Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LegsLOLMisc.Training ProgramsWTF

Why are bb.com's workouts so ridiculous?10102

KalletSc private msg quote post Address this user
For example...'Kris Gethin's Hellish Leg Workout'. What the hell is up with this stuff...

clickable text

^^Link Above.
Post 1 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Same reason they preach the benefits of glutamine, tribulus, needing to eat every three hours, the "window of opportunity," hitting the upper chest/lower abs/lower biceps, and how superior keto diets are. Bb.com stands for bullshit broscience.com. -3X
Post 2 IP   flag post
ripeanus private msg quote post Address this user
About as bad as their meal plans. It's as bad as the muscle mags with the training 6-7x per week with a single bodypart per day. All this because of Weider and his splits.

LOL @ 2 sets of 56 reps. As if 54 won't get the job done..
Post 3 IP   flag post
GGBro private msg quote post Address this user
I think the forums are even worse. I see ppl recomend going on ridiculous fasts to lose weight where some beginer will say "I am eating 1200 cal and fat" and some fool will suggest they drop like 600 calories and cut out carbs. Dangerous site.
Post 4 IP   flag post
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
what is bb.com? i only know ss.com
Post 5 IP   flag post
golagola private msg quote post Address this user
i got this site ss lately and i see ppl really look good here and know the stuff ,
just started what alot of ppl here advise ( phat ) and i feel great ,
i have done ss for 4 mounth got alot of streng but didnt see alot of good muscle even that i has gotten to my body 10 kg think most fat,
hope with phat it will be different
Post 6 IP   flag post
Millennium1 private msg quote post Address this user
Just remember that Kris Gethin and his wife Markia Johansson are all natural too so their workouts will work for the average joe as well.

I will give Kris some credit for trying to help people in their fitness goals and with some good workout ideas such as his hotel workout. Having said that he does have some crazy ideas for workouts such as DTP and this new leg workout.
Post 7 IP   flag post
golagola private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium1
Just remember that Kris Gethin and his wife Markia Johansson are all natural too so their workouts will work for the average joe as well.

I will give Kris some credit for trying to help people in their fitness goals and with some good workout ideas such as his hotel workout. Having said that he does have some crazy ideas for workouts such as DTP and this new leg workout.

but how can u get stronger of doing too much rep ?
u cant increase weight like that or i wrong ?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Markovich private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by golagola
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium1

but how can u get stronger of doing too much rep ?
u cant increase weight like that or i wrong ?

"Although it's high-volume, this isn't an endurance workout"

He calls it high volume, so I don't think his goal is to get stronger :p
Post 9 IP   flag post
Markovich private msg quote post Address this user
The only time I would do 50 or even 100 reps would be a very light burn out at the end of a workout.
This leg workout does look very sick and painful :o
Post 10 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
vote for EK , EK for prezzzzz
Post 11 IP   flag post
craig private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure exactly you know gethin is natural.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Millennium1 private msg quote post Address this user
@craig

I was using sarcasm there. No way they are natural.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Hewy007 private msg quote post Address this user
Are you fucking serious BB.com, you're recommending me over 600 reps? Do you want me in the gym for 13 hours?
Post 14 IP   flag post
AustralianOak private msg quote post Address this user
Another annoying thing about the forums - anything over 3 days a week + more then 6 sets for a muscle is overtraining !!
Post 15 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Same reason they preach the benefits of glutamine, tribulus, needing to eat every three hours, the "window of opportunity," hitting the upper chest/lower abs/lower biceps, and how superior keto diets are. Bb.com stands for bullshit broscience.com. -3X

Hellyeah!!!!!!!!!
Post 16 IP   flag post
Devil82 private msg quote post Address this user
So glad I ended up here instead of bb.com when I first started looking for information.
Post 17 IP   flag post
340752 17 17
destitute