Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
sriram private msg quote post Address this user
Basically inspired by Late Night With Jimmy Fallon
Here's the original video;

Quote:
Originally Posted by @jelliottwolfe
I once saw someone walk in, stretch, look at the treadmill and walk out. #myweirdgymstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by @MissSchliez
While signing up for a spin class, I overheard a woman ask, "So do you just spin in circles?" #myweirdgymstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Mattyob17
Once in college I saw a guy looking at himself in the mirror, screaming, "these aren't shoulders, these are boulders!" #myweirdgymstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by @phillycatty

One time the power went out in the gym and six people face-planted on their treadmills. #myweirdgymstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by @mc_topps

My dad was told not to come back to the gym until he got longer shorts or started wearing underwear. #myweirdgymstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by @golfzkp

I was heading to the locker room when an 80-year-old man walked out out wearing my shirt. #myweirdgymstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by @CoachLeah40

My fake ponytail fell off while I was playing pick-up basketball. #myweirdgymstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by @caseypicillo

A man at my gym came in, changed the TV to Lifetime, set his treadmill at 2 MPH, and ate an entire bag of beef jerky. #myweirdgymstory

Went around Twitter and found some more, feel free to include your own or once you've heard of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @nickzuchkan

A guy squatting beside me farted during his set, and afterward he looked over and said "That's what excellence smells like"

Quote:
Originally Posted by @TheHannahFields

In the gym locker room I saw a lady put 1 foot on the counter & blow dry her bush. She said it prevents yeast infections #myweirdgymstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ‏@iRomeAlot

I walked in the locker room and got halfway undressed when a woman tapped me & said "sir this is the ladies locker room" #myweirdgymstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by @PresidentDykes

A mid-aged man with a ponytail came to the university weight room with a flask and offered me a swig while I was squatting #myweirdgymstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by @EllieGagaloo

#myweirdgymstory I worked at the gym once and as I walked around the corner a man was crying out. The weights fell on his genitals...

Quote:
Originally Posted by @erinYOLOclark

my 1st time on a tredmill, I went to walk off & ended up nosediving the floor because my legs were like jello. #MyWeirdGymStory

Quote:
Originally Posted by @zabualsamh

#myweirdgymstory in spinning a girl used to force her self 2 keep standing by removing her bicycle seat, I caught her sitting few times!

Quote:
Originally Posted by @LTWalling

They parked in front of me for a pre-date workout. To gear up she shed her cardigan and he, his shoes #myweirdgymstory pic.twitter.com/5XlRxrCw

Quote:
Originally Posted by @tommytaylor24

After doing an abs exercise on the bench, I couldn't sit up and had to roll myself off. #myweirdgymstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by @eggartdesign
....guy pooped in his gym shorts & it fell on the gym floor and was stepped on #myweirdgymstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by @No_name_Kyle

I saw a girl go change the song on her iPhone 5 at a full sprint. She dropped it, it went flying behind her and shattered. #myweirdgymstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by @thetedsaid

A macho guy kept slamming his weights, so an elderly woman snapped "Not strong enough to set them down, huh?" #myweirdgymstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by @LaBelleEstelle

An older man takes little naps between weight lifting sets. The first time I saw this I thought he was dead. #myweirdgymstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by @718cutie

there's a guy at the gym that wears a skirt over his pants so nobody sees his thighs jiggle when he runs #myweirdgymstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ‏@BrianRicci

I asked this big muscle dude to spot me. His name was Stephanie. And he was a she. #myweirdgymstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by @hilaryweissman
I was stretching in a mat room with my iPod on while the entire gym had evacuated due to the '11 DC earthquake #myweirdgymstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Jaykansher

#myweirdgymstory doing bench press with a spotter and after he asked "how did I feel" at the same time I noticed he was wearing no underwear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ‏@harrystahpx

#myweirdgymstory i went to the gym with my sister and i just sat there then this large man came in and sat next to me saying it never works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @ermcguire

Played rock, paper, scissors with a random dude at the gym to see who would wake the sleeping lady on the yoga mat #myweirdgymstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by @deckdogg1982

A grl passed out one time because she cut the blood circulation to her brain checking her pulse #myweirdgymstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Maren6300

Guy on treadmill next to me tries to take off sweatshirt while running. Flies off treadmill with shirt stuck on his head. #myweirdgymstory
Post 1 IP   flag post
mikew private msg quote post Address this user
Ha ha ha ha ha aha....... THANK YOU @sriram
Post 2 IP   flag post
GGBro private msg quote post Address this user
Originally Posted by @Mattyob17
Once in college I saw a guy looking at himself in the mirror, screaming, "these aren't shoulders, these are boulders!" #myweirdgymstory

this is the fucking best!
Post 3 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
Made my day.. haha..

Originally Posted by @phillycatty
One time the power went out in the gym and six people face-planted on their treadmills. #myweirdgymstory
Post 4 IP   flag post
leanr0x private msg quote post Address this user
Haha epic!
Post 5 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
A guy squatting beside me farted during his set, and afterward he looked over and said "That's what excellence smells like"

I dropped the rankest fart at the gym the other day and this poor guy was using a machine next to me
Post 6 IP   flag post
sriram private msg quote post Address this user
I saw a very overweight lady spend 20 minutes at barely walking speed (very slow) and then proceed to do about 50 reps of neck crunches (attempting to do regular crunches, but all she did was bend her neck).
Post 7 IP   flag post
340609 7 7
destitute