Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Bench PressChestMotivationPower LiftingProgress PicsProgress Update

Chest Workout Video - JordanW Rep out 385lb10033

Prometheus private msg quote post Address this user
Just uploaded my latest video, it's my volume chest workout, hit a couple PR for reps in this video.. Felt really strong today, had a great workout... If you interested in the full workout it's in the video description.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Fqglo1TRW8

Subscribe if you wanna follow my progress to the WPC Can Am Pro Bench Wars
Post 1 IP   flag post
Massthetics private msg quote post Address this user
@JordanW phucking awesome dude, reps
Post 2 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Very impressive lifting, and no disrespect meant, but it's hard to really say much else when you seem to generally only comment in threads about promoting yourself or your own lifting. -3X
Post 3 IP   flag post
Prometheus private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Very impressive lifting, and no disrespect meant, but it's hard to really say much else when you seem to generally only comment in threads about promoting yourself or your own lifting. -3X

I hope my videos give motivation to some, I think that's helpful as it is. Also I go out of my way to answer every question anyone asks to do my best with helping them progress... Id venture to say it contributes a lot to the board for the members who are interested
Post 4 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
I think you missed my point. How many threads here do you actively participate in, using your experience and knowledge to answer others' questions? All I see is self-promotion. There's nothing wrong with that. It is what it is. As I said, you're fairly strong for your size. It would be nice to see more helping other members here, and less "look at me," that's all. -3X
Post 5 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
I agree completely with Ek

It's awesome that your here, but actually being involved in the community, rather than trying to promote your YouTube channel, would be awesome.

It's pretty sad when I see a thread posted by you I automatically assume there is a vid posted

Which is fine, you're not the only one. But if you really want to promote yourself, you should be trying to network with the people in the forums, after all, someone here may be able to do more for you than simply be a video view, but you'll never know that if you don't open up a bit
Post 6 IP   flag post
340617 6 6
destitute