Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
DavidCripps private msg quote post Address this user
I am a 26 years old man, reasonably fit. 5'9.
I have never been massively active, but I have gone through phases of playing football for a year or so, then jogging on and off at a park for a year. But I do have a sedentary job, sat at a PC 8 hours a day.

For the past year and a half I have been going to the gym, but only doing weights but I have had to quit because I don't have the time.

I have started running again this week, as I can get a quick run in, in the morning. It's been a good 2.5 years since I was running most weekends at the park. However, upon running about 0.5miles, I get a really bad pain in my left chest, and through to my back. I stop instantly, sit down, then walk home. But I need to know if it's just a muscular thing or something more sinister.

As a teenager, I used to get the odd ache in my chest and panic about it, I went to the hospital a couple of times to get a sports physiotherapy done and it never was anything, so I don't want to bother the NHS if it's nothing again.
Post 1 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
I’d go for an MRI before looking for help and potential muscular issues on an online forum bro.
Post 2 IP   flag post
340581 2 2
destitute