Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Thedude1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I know most you cunts are rep’n my maxes, but I hit 405 today on DL. My PR and I’m proud of it!! Lol...

And yes, I’m Jordans!! Lol
Post 1 IP   flag post
I just realized my video didn’t post. Here it is and is open to critique...

https://youtu.be/eMsQUvuPdQs
Post 2 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
My biggest critique would be:

Its called a dead lift, not a pull off the rack and pull up lift after bouncing off the ground.

Your strength is there, now work on form. And congrats on the lift. Four plates is always a good day.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@NorIda thanks brotha. I thought I did a full reset but I see what you’re saying. I got it so I don’t need to chase it again for a while. Form and reps for a while!
Post 4 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
My complaint was exaggerated.

However the bar is too far in front of your toes, due to dropping it down.

Starting off the ground will enable you to get the bar closer to your shins, which will help engage the hamstrings and lessen the load off your back.
Post 5 IP   flag post
jostrosky private msg quote post Address this user
I agree with @NorIda. Unless you don't plan on taking the critiques seriously then don't post a video and ask for it. We give our honest opinion.

You did not even control the weight after lifting off the rack you literally just let it drop then bounced it up, wrecking your back in the process it seemed. All in all your strength is good now do some rack pulls at different variations in order to get the lift from the ground.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@NorIda , @jostrosky
I welcome all critiques, this is how I learn. Both of you have valid points and I will work on them. Give me a month or so to work on it and I’ll post a cleaner pull!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
340552 7 7
destitute