Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
CardioCuttingMisc.Split AdviceTraining Programs

Workouts and Sports19319

acoble02 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys. Been working out for about 4 years or so with hitting muscles, for the most part, twice a week. Anyway, I started playing in 2 adult softball leagues and they will last for a couple of months. I usually have a game on Tuesdays, and 2 games on Thursdays. Here lately, I’m finding it hard to workout 4-5 days a week. Im currently on Phat routine on the 3rd/4th week but I’m burning out. Not making any progress and my strength for my squats is dropping as my legs are sore. Does anyone have any idea on what I should do? How often should I train my muscles while playing sports? How many days? What routines do you think would be best for people who play sports during the week? Any help would be nice. Thanks guys.
A
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
You're playing sports for a few hours a couple of times a week. You're expending a good amount of energy. Have you adjusted your caloric intake at all?
Post 2 IP   flag post
@jsn3004 also working a warehouse job Monday-Friday. I definitely need to eat more. Just having a hard time trying to eat so many calories since I burn so much Bc of my job, softball and lifting. Thanks for the reply
Post 3 IP   flag post
frame private msg quote post Address this user
Dont forget You can always get calories from whole milk and kefir, some kefir drinks have a lot of protein and are good for overall health, comntain bacteria that helps digestion. Its like a perfect snack, 400 ml of kefir or whole milk plus some whole wheat bread.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Any other opinions? I know I need to raise my calories up. But since I’m so active outside of the gym, should I do less days in the gym to give me more recovery time? Like a 3/4 day workout? What do u guys think?
Post 5 IP   flag post
340146 5 5
destitute