Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum

So confused, what to do?19298

The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Done here. You’re not going to rope me into a back and forth like you did with everyone in your other thread. You have my advice. Take it or leave it. -3X
Post 26 IP   flag post
Smash00 private msg quote post Address this user
Guys what do u think?

Should i keep doing a hard-cut or going for bit below maintance?
Post 27 IP   flag post
salokin2 private msg quote post Address this user
The term "cut" is for strength athletes looking to lower bodyfat to reveal their muscles. Thus making their muscles look more "cut". You, as you stated, don't have any muscle mass to reveal. So, it is a question of if you want to lower your fat or increase your muscle mass.

You sound like you want to lower your bodyfat, so do it. Lift weights and eat at a calorie deficit. Don't expect hardly any muscle growth or strength increases while you're in the calorie deficit.

Be consistent, no cheat meals, stick to your calories. Once fat loss stalls lower your calories a bit or increase activity. It's not hard, but a lot of people screw it up.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Way2Buy private msg quote post Address this user
OMG! Go for Workout.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by salokin2
The term "cut" is for strength athletes looking to lower bodyfat to reveal their muscles. Thus making their muscles look more "cut". You, as you stated, don't have any muscle mass to reveal. So, it is a question of if you want to lower your fat or increase your muscle mass.

You sound like you want to lower your bodyfat, so do it. Lift weights and eat at a calorie deficit. Don't expect hardly any muscle growth or strength increases while you're in the calorie deficit.

Be consistent, no cheat meals, stick to your calories. Once fat loss stalls lower your calories a bit or increase activity. It's not hard, but a lot of people screw it up.

Thanks, and sry for late answer.

Yes, i would like to cut the fat off first. I have tried to eat at maintance/bulk but both of theese things gives me minimal with muscles, and my bodyfat gets so fukkin high.

But if i cut down to lets say 166 lbs, will i still be chubby as i am noe, because i have so little musclemass?
Post 30 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Way2Buy
OMG! Go for Workout.

No, u dont say that.

How much should i eat? Should i aim to loose 20-30 lbs or try to add musclemass, which also will make me more fatter?
Post 31 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Please don’t feed the troll. -3X
Post 32 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Please don’t feed the troll. -3X

Dont feed the troll, actually.

I dont know which one here said that i should bulk..

Yes, u.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Thoughts?
Post 34 IP   flag post
340144 34 9
destitute