Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Combichrist126 private msg quote post Address this user
WHAT THE FUCK Is WRONG WITH THIs sTUPId FCKIN FORUM? WE CAN'T EVEN dELETE OUR PICTUREs! WHERE THE FCK Is OUR PRIVACY? I'M TELLIN AdMINs TO dELETE MY FCKIN POsT sINCE 2013, I PM THEM TO dELETE THIs sHITTY POst :
http://www.stronger247.com/topic/11518/page/1/1-year-transformation-without-supplement/#8

ALL TROLL, NO ONE GIVE A FUCK THEN I'LL KEEP FCKIN FLOOdIN THIs FORUM TILL U MAKE A sOLUTION!
THEY CAN'T EVEN CHANGE MY NICKNAME, I sENT A REqUEst TO CHANGE MY NICKNAME TO WHATEVER THE FCK THEY WANT BECAUsE WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE MY NAME THEY CAN sEE MY PICTUREs IN GOOGLE IMAGE ANd I don't LIKE THAT (NO ITs NOT BECAUsE I WAs sKINNY ITs because I GREW UP) I'll KEEP FLOOdIN THIs FORUM CUZ U GUYs AdMINs HAVE NO REsPONsabilities and u guys don't give a fck about us, u probably have just a fckin barbell in ur head, no quality to take the role of 'admin'
If u don't want me to flood just fckin change my nickname to fkjkfj457 or whatever the fck u want
or just delete the pictures from my post it will take u just 2 click, NOT FUCKIN 6 YEARs
Post 1 IP   flag post
people who will come and say anything about me: stfu and go fck urself.
Post 2 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
This kid mad.
Post 3 IP   flag post
if u don't get mad becuz admins need 6 years to delete 1 post u're a bitch
Post 4 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Nothing that is ever posted on the internet can be removed. Ever. It’s in cyberspace for EVER. How could you not know that? Are you actually that naive?

Even if this thread and your name AND your former thread and pics are taken down, people will forever be able to pull up a picture of you if they do the correct search (ie, vagina). -3X
Post 5 IP   flag post
dude i'm a developper engineer what the fck r u talkin about?
I was an admin of differents forums when I was kid (manga forums) and normally, we give the members the right to edit their posts, but not in this one(if the thread is archived).. just to give u an information, all moderators and admins have the right to delete/edit every single post in this forum, in just 2 clicks they have an option in the right/left of every single post to do that, more than that, they can just change my nickname or delete my profile it's so simple!
A moderator already deleted one post I created last week, but he didn't deleted the main one, why people are so complicated? wtf?
Post 6 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
But that isn’t going to remove the images from cyberspace. Why do you think people in their 30s get fired for shit that they did in their 20s that was posted online and they thought was “deleted?” You can’t possibly be that naive. -3X
Post 7 IP   flag post
It does. Those people u talk about get 'fired' because someone else saved their pictures somewhere then posted them years later. And what u call 'cyberspace' is actually a database, which every single website have one.
Bro I'm not here to talk about histories I'm here for a request to admins.. and if they keep ignoring this I'll probably try to fuck up this whole website (who is not secured as u can see in the link area).
Sorry but I have now a professional carreer and I care about it.
Post 8 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@YoussefKherraz Makes sense that you're going to keep flooding this forum until there's a solution. This way you'll just add to your unwanted presence on the interwebz. Now, not only will the world have access to your baby pictures, but also your whiney crybaby attitude.

What's the shame or worry about a couple fitness related pictures from a young guy trying to improve himself? It's not like you're doing anything illegal or promoting indecent behavior. Just keep your internet presence clean. We're all out there whether we like it or not. There is data mining everywhere that you have no control over.
Post 9 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Talks about having a professional career.

Can’t spell “career” or “you.”

-3X
Post 10 IP   flag post
@Eknight, I'm a moroccan I talk arabic and our secondary language (professional language) is French and I still talk ur native language, how about u stupid no brain steroid head who have no life and nothing to do except trolling and hatin people on internet?

@wannabemusclar I was expecting this answer, but dude, why no one talk about those admins who can't even delete a post for 6 years of requests from me? do they deserve to be admins? if they were nice I'll probably not talk all this shit, it's their fault, they have no responsabilities to be admins.
(and stop suckin admins and blamin me I have all my rights to delete my pictures)
Post 11 IP   flag post
mikew private msg quote post Address this user
@Combichrist126 sorry that took so long!

I deleted your old threads and changed your user name.

When I searched for your account last week I must have made a mistake because I could not locate any threads for your user name.
Post 12 IP   flag post
@mikew OH FINALLY ! THANK U DUDE U DA MAN
Post 13 IP   flag post
340146 13 13
destitute