Hello my name is Austin, the first picture is me from before I started getting serious about getting a six pack. The next picture is me one month later clean eating with some cheat meals spread through out and on Herbalife. I am currently a college student at Oklahoma State, so my old style of food was whatever was free and cheap and that is how I lived for two years. I worked out a lot at the gym but didn't get the results I wanted. Yes, I knew that it took time and consistent effort to grow in the gym but I had two years and not very much to show for it. That's when a close friend of mine introduced me to Herbalife, I didn't really listen to him at first because I thought I didn't need it since I was in the gym and making sure I got my protein in. That lasted a month and he asked me again if I wanted to join and I saw the dedication he put into it and I was impressed, so I said yes and got some product. After a week I already noticed a difference in my mind. I was feeling better, now before I wasn't depressed or suffered from any mental illness and I thought that my mind was in good shape, but after taking it consistently I was happier. I thought it was weird so I made a list of everything that could of possibly made that happen. From friends to what I was watching and reading, the only conclusion I came up with was that it was the products. So I am committed for life on taking these products and one month later I have lost 10 lbs and all I changed was taking Herbalife and eating chicken more often. I just wanted to post this just to let out how I feel. Have the Best day EVER!!!