Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
GreekLegend private msg quote post Address this user
Over months I’ve been running my own Routine but no longer feeling it in anyway. Anyone guide me towards a P/P/L which consist of both strength and hypertrophy days. (And if you remember me from before I can squat and deadlift again my lower back is normal again.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
Umm there’s too many to start with that basic goals...
U could easily run a 531 wendlar split while adding in some accessories of weak points ur looking to bring up and if u prefer 5days add a fifth of back & arms
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Any other
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Think I’ll do Layne Norton PHAT will replace rack chins with pull ups
Post 4 • IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
@GreekLegend only issue with PHAT is ur jumping into an awful lot of volume and then in order to progress there after u’ll need similar and hen more volume to progress which in turn keeps u in the gym longer to progress.
Initially ur goal should be doing just enough volume to progress.

Also there’s to much exercise variation in PHAT ur jumping machines like a mad thing and if u go at busy times it’ll be a nightmare to get the machines u want !!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Look at the @eknight "Routine design for dummies" thread. Build your PPL routine based on the basic principals outlined in there. He even gives a basic Upper/Lower layout which you could split and tweak into a PPL.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Ericleader22 private msg quote post Address this user
It's always a good idea to switch up your workout routine. Always keep your body guessing.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
keylemike private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know much about this. But pretty interested to know more. Thanks!
Post 8 • IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericleader22
It's always a good idea to switch up your workout routine. Always keep your body guessing.

No. @keylemike don't listen to this trash.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
339530 9 9
destitute