Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Body Fat lossBulkCuttingSimplyShredded.comtransformation

I need some encouragement guys...19244

TootCRoll private msg quote post Address this user
Every time I go on a cut I start getting comments from people saying i'm looking smaller or more trimmed down. This starts to make me doubt continuing my cut and I want to bulk again. How do you guys deal with this yourselves> It's honestly the most frustrating part of dieting down, the feeling of being smaller. especially when you go through that skinny fat phase where you just look flat an not more shredded. Is getting to 8-10% body fat really that worth it lmao....
Post 1 • IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
If you’re cutting correctly, you shouldn’t look flat at all. In fact the best way to look like you’ve gained 10 pounds is to cut 5 pounds of body fat. What does your approach look like? -3X
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
If you’re cutting correctly, you shouldn’t look flat at all. In fact the best way to look like you’ve gained 10 pounds is to cut 5 pounds of body fat. What does your approach look like? -3X
shirtless i do look bigger, in my shirts I look smaller. My diet is the same as when i bulk, except lower in calories and cardio added.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Not sure I see what the problem is. -3X
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Ericleader22 private msg quote post Address this user
If you take pictures you will notice how great you look.

Eric leader
Owner
Every body's personal trainer
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Not sure I see what the problem is. -3X
you never get comments from people that you look smaller when youre cutting? especially when fully clothed?
Post 6 • IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Yes of course I do. So what? What’s the issue? -3X
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Yes of course I do. So what? What’s the issue? -3X
does it not bother you? even a little? how do you get yourself to keep pushing on a cut when you see yourself shrink away.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
No. Not at all. Not one bit. I don’t train for other people and what they think. You might want to revisit your priorities. -3X
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Youre right, thanks.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Perhaps you should gain some mass before cutting, that way people won't mistake you for a sickly Ethiopian.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
haole private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
No. Not at all. Not one bit. I don’t train for other people and what they think. You might want to revisit your priorities. -3X

This ^^^

From what I've learned over the years is that you just have to be realistic with yourself. I wouldn't recommend you try to maintain an 8% body fat average unless your normal lifestyle can maintain it naturally. What I mean by that is that if you have to cut every month to stay down at 8% or have to do some boring cardio every week to maintain that low level body fat then you have to decide if that is worth it to you. You should be able to just maintain a steady body fat level +/- about 2% throughout the year. Constantly bulking and cutting is tiring and in my opinion not sustainable for the long term. Just change your diet to a solid maintenance level and stop with the cutting and bulking.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
339137 12 12
destitute