Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum

How to get heart rate between 120-13019241

Fend3rstrat private msg quote post Address this user
Im just starting a cut and need to get my heart rate between 120-130 for a 45 minute steady state session.. I was just looking for some ideas on what the best speed and intensity level to go at and if treadmill, stationary bike stairclimber or elliptical would be best to accomplish it on.. Thanks
Post 1 • IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Everyone has a different level of conditioning, thus everyone will need different intensity levels to get their HR up. Why are you attempting this for your cut? -3X
Post 2 • IP   flag post
My trainer recommends it because we already burn a reasonable amount with heavy bench/squat/deadlift so we don't want to go insane with intensity but he said the same thing u did about everybody being different.. I guess the best option is to try a speed thats fast walking but isnt too fast and adjust as needed. I just dont want to f it up and do too much because i spent the last year building this muscle after 3 years of failed bulking. Its time to put an end to this shit.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
Ur trainers a Panhead !!!
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Didn't really expect much less from a forum full of people who cheat with anabolics
Post 5 • IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Bwah ha ha ha ha ha this is probably the cleanest forum you’ll find. Don’t pout because you got bad advice from your “trainer.” -3X
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Yea i got bad advice thats why i can hit at least 225 for my compounds.. Blow me u fags
Post 7 • IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
@Fend3rstrat 225 what ?? Kg ??
Ur trainer is programming MISS.. don’t know why don’t care.
HIIT and increase in meat have always been enough.
What speed and intensity to use.. whatever’s necessary everyone’s different in the cardio capacity.

Otherwise I’d take some time to work on ur anger issues.. they’ll be more important in the long in then listening to some very average trainer on how to lose weight.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Im bipolar, my anger isnt going anywhere. Il stick with physique.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
225? Is that supposed to be impressive? -3X
Post 10 • IP   flag post
No its supposed to be a fact. I wouldn't want anybody to experience the condition.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Ok let’s back up. No idea why you even mentioned doing 225 for your compounds, but whatever. If you’re looking to shed body fat, HIIT is going to be far superior to any kind of LISS plodding along endlessly. Look at an average NFL running back or linebacker- absolutely jacked and the only conditioning they do is sprinting.

There are also meds for bipolar. I’d look into them. -3X
Post 12 • IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Just came in to LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at the anabolic comment

Carry on.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
339137 13 13
destitute