Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Competitive BodybuildingDiet Advice

Best Pre-Workout & Creatine19229

randallkevin private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Guys,

Wondering what the best pre-workouts (in Canada) you recommend to help you get in that extra pump?

Also, should I take creatine right after taking pre-workout?

What do you guys think are the biggest benefits of creative - and when to consume.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
In terms of creatine.. just take a basic monohydratr and it doesn’t matter when u take it. Also be aware some people are just not responders to creatine but it is the most tarted supplement available !!

In terms of preworkout I’ve tried a lot i like usin hen myself..
What ur looking for is a blend with caffeine, beta alanine(not necessary), citrulline malate(good for prolonging a balanced energy level throughout the workout, more studies coming out backing it) and u could get one with a creatine in it also.

Omar isuf has a great product called gynosis that would probably suit u.
I have a high caffeine tolerance so 200mg is not really enough for me !!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
randallkevin private msg quote post Address this user
Hey @FiremanSi

Thanks a lot for this info.

What do you think are the biggest benefits of creatine? Do you take it once or twice daily?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@randallkevin have you used any preworkout before? If not, you may do fine with just some coffee or straight up caffeine pills.

Just take the creatine everyday consistently. If it makes you feel better to take it before or after your workout, then do that. It really doesn't matter, though.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Ericleader22 private msg quote post Address this user
I'd say just go with coffee and save your money on pre-workout. Also creatine monohydrate is the best

Eric leader
Owner
http://www.everybodyspersonaltrainer.com/personal_trainers_in_oakton__in_home_personal_trainers_in_oakton_virginia__in-home_personal_training_in_oakton.htm
Post 5 • IP   flag post
hghani13 private msg quote post Address this user
@randallkevin I feel I am just going to repeat what @wannabemuscular and @FiremanSi advised.

Take creatine whenever, it doesn't matter as long as you hit your daily requirement.

For pre-workout, I tend to stick to an instant coffee shot when and if I need one. Caffeine pills work great too and I think are a cheaper option?
I have only ever tried MusclePharm Assault, and it was good. But then again you don't really need it if you get your caffeine in.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
@randallkevin
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15707376/
Post 7 • IP   flag post
jayjay770 private msg quote post Address this user
Nitraflex
Post 8 • IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@jayjay770 whenever I see your name I read it as "vajayay"
Post 9 • IP   flag post
339137 9 9