Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.WTF

who missess simplyshredded forum ?19221

dollar786 private msg quote post Address this user
this style is abit childish
Post 1 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
What are you talking about? There is nothing different. Only the domain name changed.

DBS is childish.
Post 2 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemuscular
What are you talking about? There is nothing different. Only the domain name changed.

DBS is childish.
Post 3 IP   flag post
TyrannosaurusFlex private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Quote:

DBS is childish.
Post 4 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
things dont look that different haha.. first time ive logged in a year probably
Post 5 IP   flag post
many regulars still around ?
Post 6 IP   flag post
A_em private msg quote post Address this user
I miss when there was a lot going on.
Post 7 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@the1 @A_em
Why don't you guys come around?

I feel like this site is just my personal workout journal sometimes. Besides for a couple others, there's not much activity.
Post 8 IP   flag post
A_em private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, it would be cool to start training regularly again and start logging. I lost all of my gains by becoming workaholic and vegan (no comment :eek. Have never expected my career to consume my passion for the gym, but sometimes you have to choose- developing the company or muscles. Plus I am single with a seven year old. Hope that soon he will be able to stay home alone and I will be able to go to train

Went to the gym yesterday after two weeks. I am a guest there now. And oh my God, 100 pounds was never soooo heavy. It used to be my warm up (for hip thurst for example), now it is like my 70% of my max for reps
Also can't remember when I was so skinny and unfit. Definitely have to do something about it. Considering buying some weights and start trainings at home.

Just a few words about my stuff

Still good to see you guys here.
:*
Post 9 IP   flag post
Rawn private msg quote post Address this user
In the seven years or so, I've been on this forum, I've never made a Log.. maybe I should do that
Post 10 IP   flag post
haole private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@the1 @A_em
Why don't you guys come around?

I feel like this site is just my personal workout journal sometimes. Besides for a couple others, there's not much activity.

After a while you see the same threads and the same questions and the same old trolololling.

I used to read SS.com interviews and get a little inspiration from it.
Post 11 IP   flag post
I kind of just stopped visiting one day and never returned, no real reason.. I got away from bodybuilding for almost 2 years now (in the spring) and I have been natural for probably 1.5 years and lifting isnt as exciting at the moment.. just training to train lately, going to look into some programming and dieting in the new year

hope all is well Steve..

The old forums were alive once, and they may never be again. RIP SS.
Post 12 IP   flag post
r1c0 private msg quote post Address this user
Likewise, I had given myself shoulder impingement Sept of '14 and never returned because i was trying to rehab,but my schooling also got harder. Currently still at a local CC wanting to transfer out to do Electrical Engineering. I was in the middle of a phat routine, never returned to the gym until recently because i sit on my ass basically all day between the commute to work in the morning, school, 2 band practices.

I felt around the time between ages 21-24 i had tons of friends that all went to the gym together, we all had looked into routines but i was the only one who really took in advice from the forums. There was probably a peak time a few years ago, dont know what correlated to it..maybe the rise in athletic wear or social media gave people incentives for "gainz" but forums are dead now(IMHO). Just hit 27 and my priorities are a complete 180 from when i was 21.
Post 13 IP   flag post
340144 13 13
destitute