Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Diet Advice

New here, is this meal plan ok for losing bf19217

TedBundo private msg quote post Address this user
Hi. I'm new to this forum and to body building. Thinking about getting on a meal plan to help with my diet. Can you guys take a look at this and tell me your thoughts? They're a local company and I have a hard time sticking to a regimented diet when I cook. Thanks!

https://www.catermefit.com/meal-plans/lean-paleo-plan/
Post 1 • IP   flag post
jostrosky private msg quote post Address this user
Eat in a caloric deficit and workout a few time a week and you will lose weight. Choose foods that are clean and natural and don't come from a package or drive through.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Aoverto7 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jostrosky
Eat in a caloric deficit and workout a few time a week and you will lose weight. Choose foods that are clean and natural and don't come from a package or drive through.
@jostrosky

What you mean by clean? Like food that one washes before they eat it?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
@Aoverto7 no like whole foods (veggies, fruits, rice, grains, lean meats, eggs, nuts, etc.)
Post 4 • IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Why would these foods make a difference? (Hint- they wouldn’t) A calorie is a calorie in terms of fat loss. -3X
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Ericleader22 private msg quote post Address this user
Yep caloric deficit or slash carbs

Eric leader
http://www.everybodyspersonaltrainer.com/personal_trainers_in_annapolis.htm#.WfknEyMpBnE
Post 6 • IP   flag post
@eknight you’re right your body really doesn’t know. Deficit is key, I guess it’s a mental thing. What if one was looking to keep sodium or some thing like this down would they not want to stay away from fast food or packaged food to stay of sodium? Just curious your thoughts on that? Not to argue your originally point.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
But why would one want to keep it down? For healthy, active people, it’s been demonstrated numerous times that not only can you lose weight, fat, and improve markers of inflammation eating completely processed “unclean” foods, but also that diets that are too restrictive or are exclusionary are often too difficult to maintain and people end up binging and overeating to regain weight back. “Clean eating,” is a myth. -3X
Post 8 • IP   flag post
338977 8 8
destitute