Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BulkingDiet Advice

Skinny Guy eat dirty or clean??19209

Skinchenzo private msg quote post Address this user
Im a skinny dude I workout about 4-5 times a week, sometimes after a workout I may do some cardio but for the most part I eat anything and still really no evident gains in size just strength gains. Been trying to eat a cleaner way but seems hard to hit the higher calories, seemed much easier when I just ate anything in sight..... I can eat a large pizza and lose weight it seems..... I tried the heavy routine low reps and then the the high rep program not much different but seems like the high rep works a little better for me .

So the main question I guess is ... should I just eat anything and everything and keep working out and hope for the best ?!?

I'm 38 5'10" 165lbs
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
If you're eating in a caloric deficit then you're not going to gain weight no matter what you're eating.

You should read the FAQ and The Routine Design for Dummies on the homepage of the forum.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Skinchenzo private msg quote post Address this user
I just wonder if its a good idea to load up on veggies or just go right for the milkshakes and peanut butter and glazed donuts?!?!? evil process... Thanks for the reply
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
You should always load up on vegetables even if you weren't working out or trying to gain weight.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
@Jsn3004 gave good advice. The FAQ thread has all the info you need. -3X
Post 5 • IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Also- there’s no such thing as clean or dirty food. That’s nonsense. Your body sees C, H, O and N in whatever combination they’re present in your nutrition. If you’re not gaining weight, you’re not eating enough. -3X
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Ericleader22 private msg quote post Address this user
Keep working out in opinion

Eric leader
Owner
http://www.everybodyspersonaltrainer.com/silver_spring's_best_personal_trainers__in-home_personal_trainers_in_silver_spring_maryland__in_home_personal_training_in_silver_spring.htm
Post 7 • IP   flag post
338977 7 7
destitute