Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLNewbieTeenWTF

Who's stronger, me or my little brother?19206

throwawayaccount private msg quote post Address this user
My brother is the top 2 pics, I'm the bottom 2 pics. He is 5'2, 11 years old and 100lbs. I'm 6'1, 21 years old and 124lbs.

We've had a play fight before, he wrapped his thighs around my neck and almost choked me out. His biceps, calfs, thighs, shoulders, chest all measure higher than mine. But I've beat him in an arm wrestle before and I'm 10 years older.

Be honest, who's stronger?

Post 1 • IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Sounds like your little brother beats you down you pussy.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
@wannabemuscular That was only one time and it was a hard position to escape from.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user

-3X
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Measurements are this:

Biceps= Me 9.5 inches. Him 12 inches.
Calfs= Me 11 inches. Him 15 inches.
Thighs= Me 16 inches. Him 21.5 inches.
Chest= Me 27 inches. Him 32 inches.
Shoulders= Me 15 inches. Him 16.5 inches.

Can someone give me advice on how to bulk, I feel subhuman. His biceps are bigger than my calfs and his calfs are almost bigger than my thighs. I don't know where to start, I've never set foot in a gym in my life.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Start with the 2 sticky threads at the top of the forum.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Yeags private msg quote post Address this user
Then lift and eat like hell
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Approximately how long would it take to get to his strength level judging by the measurements? It seems impossible.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
It'll never happen, because you already think it seems impossible.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
Seriously? You just asked how long it would take to get to the strength level of an 11 year old. And already you're telling yourself it's impossible.

You start by having a positive mindset.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsn3004
Seriously? You just asked how long it would take to get to the strength level of an 11 year old. And already you're telling yourself it's impossible.

You start by having a positive mindset.

To be fair, he's not exactly the average 11 year old.

I'm not a gym-rat, I play chess! I'll give it a go but all I'm saying is getting from my measurements to his seems a little steep.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwawayaccount
To be fair, he's not exactly the average 11 year old.

True for all we know he might already be a year into puberty!

Quote:
He is 5'2, 11 years old and 100lbs.

Quote:
all I'm saying is getting from my measurements to his seems a little steep.

Yeah because it's physically impossible to get to be as jacked as an 11 year old. All you have to do is read the FAQ on the homepage of the forum, pick a good beginners routine, and eat in a slight caloric surplus. it's too bad you have such a defeatist attitude though.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
@throwawayaccount FORGET ABOUT YOUR BROTHER! This is a YOU issue. Set a goal, commit, and work on YOU. Know that it is a long process and will take a long time, but if you see it as impossible, and never start, you already failed.

Why do you want to get stronger? Just to be like your brother? Or, do you want to be bigger and stronger for yourself?
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Yeags private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemuscular
@throwawayaccount FORGET ABOUT YOUR BROTHER! This is a YOU issue. Set a goal, commit, and work on YOU. Know that it is a long process and will take a long time, but if you see it as impossible, and never start, you already failed.

Why do you want to get stronger? Just to be like your brother? Or, do you want to be bigger and stronger for yourself?

That’s some deep shit got me pumped I agreeπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Post 14 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Yeah because it's physically impossible to get to be as jacked as an 11 year old. All you have to do is read the FAQ on the homepage of the forum, pick a good beginners routine, and eat in a slight caloric surplus. it's too bad you have such a defeatist attitude though.

I'd have to increase my shoulders by 1.5 inches, biceps by 2.5 inches, calfs by 4 inches, chest by 5 inches and thighs by 5.5 inches to catch up.

In the play fight he choked me out with his thighs in like 5 seconds, his thighs were massive. Maybe it's not impossible, but it's going to be a long road.
Post 15 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemuscular

I know it is, I'm using my brother as a measuring stick of my progress. I just want to be strong enough so I can bring a girl home without her later on saying "hey, maybe you should start working out like your brother" which has actually happened.

I've signed a gym membership, bought some Weigh protein powder. I'm going to give it a go.
Post 16 • IP   flag post
Did you even read the FAQ or the Routine Design for Dummies link on the homepage of the forum?

What's your workout plan going to look at? Do you know how many calories you're going to start eating?
Post 17 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Did you even read the FAQ or the Routine Design for Dummies link on the homepage of the forum?

What's your workout plan going to look at? Do you know how many calories you're going to start eating?

@Jsn3004 beat me to it. Was just about the ask the same ...
Post 18 • IP   flag post
@wannabemuscular Yeah buying a gym membership and some whey protein means nothing if you don't have a plan.
Post 19 • IP   flag post
200g of whey protein a day, 4 meals a day. Loads of fish and eggs, right? Don't know what my workout routine will be, I've never stepped in a gym in my life I'll probably get used to all the equipment first before making a routine.
Post 20 • IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
200g? LMAO way too much. Did you just pull that number out of thin air? Read the FAQ. -3X
Post 21 • IP   flag post
Ah, I looked online it said I needed 200g of protein a day, probably not all in whey then lol. Some protein calculator said I should have 50g of whey protein a day. I'll do that. I'll check out the FAQ as well.
Post 22 • IP   flag post
I'm starting to hope this is just a troll, but if you are serious, read the FAQ and read the Routine Design for Dummies on the forum homepage.

If you do read it, let us know what your plans are after that.
Post 23 • IP   flag post
@throwawayaccount It's been recommended you read the FAQ like 5 or 6 times already. Please do.

You need a plan to set out on this journey. You can just walk into the gym with the intent of getting used to the equipment first. Understand the basic concepts of Push/Pull and Upper/Lower before you do anything.

You'd probably do well with a basic Upper/Lower split.

Here, I'll make it easy for you. Click here FAQ & here Routine Design for Dummies and READ.
Post 24 • IP   flag post
338977 24 24
destitute