Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Body FatCalorie CountingCarbsCardioCuttingDiet AdviceHIITIntermittant FastingPhysique

Intermittent fasting, need help guys?19174

AxlSalvator private msg quote post Address this user
Hello guys i'm Axl it's my first time in here nice to meet you.

So my background is i worked out for many years, including gymnastics, weights, calisthenics etc, i was on and off shape in my life always followed the 6 meal diet and i decided to start a new diet which includes intermittent fasting and a new workout routine, since i gained very much weight lately.

It has been around 2-3 months that i started my diet and intense workout program, i lost lots of pounds and my body fat dropped around 8%, i'm 195cm tall around 70 kilos, i always had my stubborn spots trying to burn the fat from there.

So my diet and workout routine includes:

I fast around 7x a week for 24 hours alongside with 5x a week HIIT(Which includes intense tabata workout with jump rope) and 2 times low intensity moderate cardio with skip rope, i sometimes include the sauna suit also to release the toxins and make the workout more difficult losing the water.

After the 23rd hour of fasting, i do my cardio on an empty stomach, the intense HIIT.

So something keeps bothering my mind over and over again about my diet, let me share my diet:

When i finish the mentioned above i keep my diet clean with: 2 plates of salads, i switch in between everyday:tuna, chicken breast, salmon, 3 whole eggs, a soup, a bunch of almonds, that's basically it.

So what i'm trying to ask in here is can i add some carbs like:2 bananas with my diet and a green apple ??Would it hurt my deficit or not??

I searched about the calorie calculator i need to eat around 2565 for a normal fat lost and 1924 calories for extreme fat lost.

It keeps bothering up my mind guys, please any of your ideas would be much appreciated on the logical side i diet for 24 hours meaning that i'm on a whole day deficit that's around -2500 calories also combined with a hiit of -500 calories that's around -3000 calories a day, in the logical side.

So the diet would be like: 3 whole eggs, a soup, chicken breast, 2 plates of salad, some almonds, and 2 bananas or an green apple. Will this be above 2500 calories? If i fast for 24 hours and do hiit on my empty stomach for the fat burning effect??I just have 1 meal i forgot to mention, after i fast for 23 hours and i finish my workout.

Any of your ideas would be much appreciated, it would meal a lot, thank you so much!
Post 1 • IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
I just. I can't. Read the FAQ: http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/13958/page/1/simply-shredded-faq---read-before-posting/ -3X
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Rawn private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
I just. I can't. Read the FAQ: http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/13958/page/1/simply-shredded-faq---read-before-posting/ -3X
this actually made me laugh in the office
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
this actually made me laugh in the office

I really don't get it, what's so funny?
I just simply asked a question, if you find it funny then it's cool, i won't bother asking again!
Thank you!
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Salokin private msg quote post Address this user
@axlsalvator
read the sticky thread on the main page, the FAQ thread.
Your diet is way off.

Get a calorie tracking app like myfitnesspal and enter all of your food; you are eating WAY below the calories you need.
My guess is you're between 1000-1500 calories with that diet depending on the type of soup and amount of salad dressing. Your protein intake is lower than it should be.

There isn't any advantage to intermittent fasting for fat loss vs just being in a caloric deficit.
Some feel it makes it easier for them to be in a deficit because of the smaller eating window; to each his own.
You may find a 16 hour fast followed by an 8 hour feeding window makes it easier to eat your caloric needs if you want to stick with IF.

Please read the FAQ thread.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Dorich private msg quote post Address this user
@AxlSalvator - You asked the same thing on another forum a while ago, and got the same answer. It seems you are not satisfied with the answers you are getting.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorich
@AxlSalvator - You asked the same thing on another forum a while ago, and got the same answer. It seems you are not satisfied with the answers you are getting.

A while ago??
This is the first time i joined a fitness forum, what are you talking about lol?
Which forum??
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salokin
@axlsalvator
read the sticky thread on the main page, the FAQ thread.
Your diet is way off.

Get a calorie tracking app like myfitnesspal and enter all of your food; you are eating WAY below the calories you need.
My guess is you're between 1000-1500 calories with that diet depending on the type of soup and amount of salad dressing. Your protein intake is lower than it should be.

There isn't any advantage to intermittent fasting for fat loss vs just being in a caloric deficit.
Some feel it makes it easier for them to be in a deficit because of the smaller eating window; to each his own.
You may find a 16 hour fast followed by an 8 hour feeding window makes it easier to eat your caloric needs if you want to stick with IF.

Please read the FAQ thread.

Thank you for your answer, it's much appreciated!
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Dorich private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxlSalvator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorich

A while ago??
This is the first time i joined a fitness forum, what are you talking about lol?
Which forum??

Yup, several days ago, right here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174737151

Not sure if it's allowed to post links to other forums. If so, I apologize.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Busted, lol. -3X
Post 10 • IP   flag post
EagleRare10 private msg quote post Address this user
@AxlSalvator DYEL?
Post 11 • IP   flag post
jostrosky private msg quote post Address this user
@eknight oh come on. Deep breath, crack knuckles and then destroy
Post 12 • IP   flag post