Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ArmsDiet AdviceLOL

Crazy guy I just viewed at the gym19161

Freakydecky private msg quote post Address this user
Thought I'd share a ceazy story about this guy I just viewed at the gym.

So I never go at 3am in the morning but lately I have been slacking I usually go in the afternoon and never saw this guy.

I was doing bench press when all of a sudden this beast shows up. Dude was easily 6'4 drawfing everyone easily hitting 240 minimum. Wearing a grey fleece jacket zipped up with sweat pants and some beat up old grey vans low top with the hat on top.

When he entered the weight room area, HOLY SHIT! The chest was unreal man you could see absolutely everything, he had actual pecs that is pretty to look at the chest was litterly about to touch his chin by defult. His arms were crazy man veins through the jacket, forearms looking crazy through a freaken jacket like road maps you could see everything.

The waist was TINY and I can't stress that enough TINY. When he was walking the jacket was moving side to side from his sides like litterly the jacket was too big to cover his stomach area and I swear his waist had to be 27 I have never seen a guy wearing a jacket walk and the sides starts moving due to how small his waist is.

Gets better he heads to cable flys instead of bench press (I know wtf). He started doing flys started with a shit load of reps while failure and everytime he pumped you could see this huge chest muscle being exposed through the jacket like his Chest has a mind of its own was the kick in the pants I needed and I awe in amazment.

More insaneness, when he was resting he was doing a vaccum without even trying and holy shit you could see his stomach getting sucked in the more he was breathing and more wtf. His pants started to slip so he pulled them up. As soon as he rested while standing up and doing a vaccum his pants started to sag.

I noticed every 3 sets he would put the pin up more in weight he did 9 sets alone on cable flys, next he heads to the dumbbells starts doing dumbbell flys and get this he only used 15,10, 20, 25, and 30 but he was pushing 30 reps and 20 when he started to get tried. I noticed he didn't go lower than 20 but holy shit he was breathing hard and started to get that face where he was going to pass out plus that pump pain where the pump is just too much. He rests like 10 seconds and goes again, again he did 3 sets with each dumbbell and he used 5 dumbbells different weight so did a total of 15 sets right there. Then he heads to the upper bench machine. Puts one plate each side being 45 pound plates and starts going to town he did negatives pauses and just all out finished with 6 sets on that machine. Then heads to the machine flys sets the pin behind his chest and I noticed why and what a fucking genuis.

He was strentching the shit out of his chest and that alone is painful he did another 6 sets. Seriously he did like different weights and still hitting 20 each time I could see the sweat was absorbing his jacket.

He finishes that then heads to the cable machines again but sets the pullys down making it the upper chest flys. I noticed he focused more on his upper than anything else.

I was thinking just how small his waist really... then I found out. He put the weight up and rested, the weight pulled everything tight showing his whole frame. All I have to say is doritos anyone?

Again holy shit the waist was so small and his overrall massive as fuck upper frame revealed he has a doritos frame aka something so rare you would ha e to be there to see (an hourglass frame!!!). Everyone else there was mirin the shit out of that guy litterly everyone then they see the frame and man everyone started working around him but he didn't care or look. Not even the girls looking at him and litterly throwing themselves at him. One girl had big tits and so pretty was doing jumping jacks with her breasts bouncing and he still didn't care.

Litterly the myth of girls not throwing themselves at you in the gym well this beast sure did it and without approaching either.

After he did 25 sets for upper chest (yes I counted again) he heads to do cardio and I follow him (I don't give a fuck) not everyday you see a true Greek God.

He did tredmill for 20 minutes started with 2.0 the. 4.0 the highest while just walking casually like it didn't bother him despite him keeping the jacket on the whole time (I was watching the speed and he knew it yet he didn't care).

He heads back and starts working again did a total of 60 sets at least worked for four hours on chest only hitting them differently but never not once touched bench press.

Despite him being on shit, no mofo at 240 at least has a hour glass shape heck even a tiny waist or heck doing a vaccum. Yes I had to write it somewhere. When he left I started working even harder dude motavated me to no end!

Who the fuck can say your waist is so small for a jacket that it starts moving side to side like you have to sides and have a massive frame like that.

Now to imagaine it:

Him walking in the jacket his pants through were hugging man he easily had 30 inch legs easily you don't see people hugging their sweat pants that is for sure.

http://i41.tinypic.com/67obx4.gif

Waist like this litterly and through a jacket man wtf: http://pad1.whstatic.com/images/thumb/0/05/Dress-if-You%27ve-Got-an-Hourglass-Figure-Step-12.jpg/aid492750-v4-728px-Dress-if-You%27ve-Got-an-Hourglass-Figure-Step-12.jpg

His overral frame in the jacket was this: nvm can't find anything. Just imagaine Frank McGrath in a jacket but being 6'4 and a little bit heavier with a hour glass shape look pretty much.

I was just blown away but his chest and overrall waist like unreal man unreal. Everything about him was insane couldn't imagaine how he looked without the jacket. I'm gonna start hitting the gym at 3 in the morning now. I seriously want him to show his true body without the covering.

No he isn't fat believe me the guy is just a freak of nature hiding his insane proportions. Thought I'd share because in my years of working out I have never seen anything like this ever. The most I have seen is Frank and this guy blows him out the water!

Just a little journal I had to write it somewhere and I had a kick ass workout! Got my chest sore big time and I haven't had that in a while I really pushed the guy motavated me. My dream is get a 50 inch chest without it being fat but be really lean. Chest is my worst muscle group. Thanks for reading have a great day like me!
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Rawn private msg quote post Address this user
Are you Swayz?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Dorich private msg quote post Address this user
Cliffs please.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
EagleRare10 private msg quote post Address this user
You're a weirdo kid
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleRare10
You're a weirdo kid

Why is that? Because I just saw something amazing and so I followed it around? You'd do the same stop thinking you're actually a hard ass you're not.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Lol. So how long were you actually at the gym? You were there before he came in, watched him for four hours, and then finished your workout? ... get a life dude.

*Edit* I didn't click on your links the first time I skimmed this awesome story. But now that I have:

Post 6 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleRare10
Lol. So how long were you actually at the gym? You were there before he came in, watched him for four hours, and then finished your workout? ... get a life dude.

*Edit* I didn't click on your links the first time I skimmed this awesome story. But now that I have:

Yeah I watched him for four hours reasoning being is; 1. I have nothing to do tomorrow. 2. It ain't everyday you see someone work this long and hard all I see is ego lifting that ain't motivating but the opposite people seriously started to work harder because of him I'm sure you're such a badass that motivation is only for the weak huh? And finally 3 WTF is wrong with you? You wouldn't stare at something so insane like him or well a girl or something. We are humans in is in our nature to stare and observe one's being and actions but of course tough guys like you don't.

I don't like assholes like yourself to start saying for no dam reason. I wrote you don't have to read. I just wrote it because I wanted to get it off my chest. You also a jealous mofo. Yeah you keep playing that troll card to make yourself feel better. Okay.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Jesus private msg quote post Address this user
You must have had some serious dick doms the next day.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Dorich private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9 • IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakydecky
Yeah I watched him for four hours

You can do anything and that would be more productive than watching someone for four hours. I sure as hell hope this is a troll, because if this is a serious post then that's beyond sad.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsn3004
Quote:
Yeah I watched him for four hours

You can do anything and that would be more productive than watching someone for four hours. I sure as hell hope this is a troll, because if this is a serious post then that's beyond sad.

Why? The guy looks better and crazier than anyone I have seen. When was the last time you seen a guy do a vacuum that ain't 212 or lower? The guy was easily 240 minimum and 260 the most. I am guessing 255.

Again, I had nothing to do the next day so I watched. Everyone watched the guy was the Alpha in that weight room even guys what were ego lifting like crazy followed the exercises he did. Girls were all around him while him not giving a dam other than his workouts.

Again don't be jealous that you guys look like shit and think you're close to this freak of nature. The guy had no flaws not one one can only imagine what sorority is under that jacket and sweat pants of his.

This guy has to compete he just say to, I have been trying to catch him again but he hasn't showed up. I want to seek a photo without being seen one bit to show you what I am bitching about.

Lastly when he left I worked out hard and go sore on my chest I even did some of his rep range and holy shit just doing dumbbell flys with 15 pounds to 3o reps is worse than me hitting 50 pounds with 9 reps. I know I have heard it from many that claim natural say high reps and squeezing your muscles. I'm convinced gonna try it and see what happens even though ain't no way in hell I'll be there for 4 hours maybe an hour at most and head home. Tried of average chest and big chest when I bulk and look fat and bloated which is the majority.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Rawn private msg quote post Address this user

Post 12 • IP   flag post
Quote:

I have been trying to catch him again but he hasn't showed up.

Well next time you see him, you'd better at least talk to him. You'll never get a proper date unless you ask for his number. Good luck big guy!
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Jelly much? Fags have fun ego lifting and looking like dog shit that shit ain't motivating let me put it like that. Hard work and time as to what he did was dam motivating. Rage more kids rage more.
Post 14 • IP   flag post
338814 14 14
destitute