Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum

Who is the best player in the NBA?19092

Conor private msg quote post Address this user
What do you guys think?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
Right now Kawhi Leonard
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Conor private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsn3004
Right now Kawhi Leonard


I don't agree. Kawhi was not as good defensively when he scoring more. Lebron is still a better scorer and facilitator. Lebron is capable of playing top level defense but he probably doesn't because he is conserving energy.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Yeags private msg quote post Address this user
Even though I hate golden state it's Klay Thompson he can defend the ball pass and score anytime he wants...
Go Grizzles!!!!
Post 4 • IP   flag post
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
The best player of all time is Kobe, but as far as current players, the best is Steph Curry.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Conor private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeags
Even though I hate golden state it's Klay Thompson he can defend the ball pass and score anytime he wants...
Go Grizzles!!!!


No on Klay. He is clearly the 3rd best player on GSW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanair
The best player of all time is Kobe, but as far as current players, the best is Steph Curry.


No one that is objective thinks Kobe is the best of all time. Curry is a great player but Lebron still is better overall. Curry is dominant in his shooting but Lebron scores more than Curry while being able to contribute in all facets of the game.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
^^ Agree on all points. Although I'm a HUGE Kobe fan, he's not even the greatest Laker of all time. And even though I really don't care for LeBron, I don't really see how there's a debate about him being the best in the league right now. -3X
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor
Lebron is capable of playing top level defense but he probably doesn't because he is conserving energy.


How is that helping your argument that Lebron is the best player? And although I don't think he's the best player in the league, there's still an argument that he's the best defensive player. I'm from South Florida I've seen more than my fair share of his games and I have no idea why you think he probably doesn't play top notch defense.

But look at the Eastern Conference. The Western Conference shits all over it in terms of talent. The East has the Cavs and Celtics. That's it.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
I hate LeBron lol.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Conor private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsn3004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor
Lebron is capable of playing top level defense but he probably doesn't because he is conserving energy.


How is that helping your argument that Lebron is the best player? And although I don't think he's the best player in the league, there's still an argument that he's the best defensive player. I'm from South Florida I've seen more than my fair share of his games and I have no idea why you think he probably doesn't play top notch defense.

But look at the Eastern Conference. The Western Conference shits all over it in terms of talent. The East has the Cavs and Celtics. That's it.


I made this thread to see how many people actually say another player not Lebron. Lebron doesn't always focus on defense. In the finals this past year he didn't play good defense. Maybe because GSW is such a juggernaut offensively Lebron had to focus on offense. In the 2016 Finals Lebron played great defense.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
@Conor how didn't he play good defense?

And Lebron has an argument for defensive player of the year every year. I'm just not sure how you can say those statements.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
338754 11 11
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.
destitute