Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Ahmed96d private msg quote post Address this user
Hello guys, I hope you are all having a good day
My question is about fruits > simple carbs. Does it matter when do I eat them ? It's really confusing, The info I have is split between eating them whenever I want because it doesn't matter as long as it fits my caloric intake and the other opinion is to eat them pre and post workout only because the insulin response bla bla bla. I'm asking this because I prefer to eat fruits rather than giving in and cheating..
So I could use some opinion on this.
Thank you.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
That "bla bla bla" part you seem to have skimmed by? If you take the time to learn it from the foundation up, you won't have questions like this, because you'll know the answer -3X
Post 2 • IP   flag post
The bla bla bla part is don't eat any fruits or any simple carbs at any time of the day except for before workout or post workout because you'll get an insuline response which will turn into fat. I'm just asking because i'm convinced this isn't right but some people i'm following keeps posting thiz so it got into my head
Post 3 • IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
And I'm telling you that you are incorrect about your statements on insulin and if you were to take the time to learn about insulin, its effect and the body's response, you wouldn't have questions like this. -3X
Post 4 • IP   flag post
And if you understood what I wrote you wouldn't say it's my statment because I made this thread in the first place to ask of this is incorrect or not because I got confused due to the amount of posts I have seen lately. Peace out.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
I'll try to dumb this down, because you don't seem to get it: if you understood the role of insulin, you wouldn't be confused by what others write. Make sense? Taking the initiative to learn is more rewarding than finding a quickie answer. -3X
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Jesus private msg quote post Address this user
Just eat fruit whenever.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
338761 7 7
destitute