Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
AbsDiet AdviceFemale Fitness

Is Lemon Water good for Weight Loss19020

Emmac01 private msg quote post Address this user
There are so many weight loss products out there in the market. But I want some home remedies for weight loss , because home remedies have no side effects. These days, I heard lemon water is good for weight loss. Is anyone tried lemon water for weight loss, just want to know.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Ahmed96d private msg quote post Address this user
Only your caloric intake determines your fat loss/gain.
People who actually use it are already in a caloric deficit so it's their food that determines their weight loss not the lemon water, correlation doesn't mean causation.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Yeags private msg quote post Address this user
Losing weight or fat is hard you have to work for it there's no short cutsπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Post 3 IP   flag post
kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
Think about it this way... if you hear that something a simple as drinking lemon water will help you lose weight then ask yourself why in the hell isnt everyone thinner? Then remind yourself it's probably BS and continue on. But it does taste very refreshing
Post 4 IP   flag post
haole private msg quote post Address this user
Yes...lemon water and flavored oxygen helped me lose 500 LBS in 10 days!...
Post 5 IP   flag post
Dorich private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmac01
home remedies have no side effects

Not sheriff srs.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Salokin private msg quote post Address this user
@haole
new profile pic, looking good bro
big and lean, good work
Post 7 IP   flag post
Aoverto7 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmac01
There are so many weight loss products out there in the market. But I want some home remedies for weight loss , because home remedies have no side effects. These days, I heard lemon water is good for weight loss. Is anyone tried lemon water for weight loss, just want to know.

What would make you think this?
Post 8 IP   flag post
jamiee321 private msg quote post Address this user
The benefits of drinking lemon water are that it aids in digestion and contains antioxidants that can help fight free radicals in the body. So lemon water can benefit your overall health but if your diet isn't great to begin with you will gain little benefit.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Emmac01 private msg quote post Address this user
It’s worth stating that lemon water will not act as a weight loss agent in and of itself.As mentioned before, the lemon water detox and lemon water cleanse is obvious. Lemon water benefits the body by helping it get clean.Adding lemon to the water you used to rehydrate allows the body to get more lost nutrients while absorbing an agent that can stimulate the body’s metabolism.lemon water keeps the body from bloating on the inside. That adds to the lemon water weight loss benefits.
Post 10 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
There is, truly, a sucker born every minute. -3X
Post 11 IP   flag post
Ahmed96d private msg quote post Address this user
^lmao
Post 12 IP   flag post
zhouchunzi private msg quote post Address this user
Lemonade is mainly anti-oxidation, whitening effect is obvious, I think aloe water is the most weight loss, I was an example, I will drink aloe drink after exercise, the effect of fat is very good, I have always insisted to now, you can refer to The benefits of this aloe Vera drink.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Jesus private msg quote post Address this user
Chilli water for best weight losses
Post 14 IP   flag post
JulianDownes private msg quote post Address this user
You need to take exercises and a healthy diet to shed weight.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Way2Buy private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, But You need to take exercises and healthy diet.
Post 16 IP   flag post
339909 16 16
destitute