Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum

What worked to get rid of stretchmarks for u18783

selfin private msg quote post Address this user
Some cream's? Oil?

Anything that helped. Really want to get them lighter.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
jostrosky private msg quote post Address this user
go to the baby area and they have creams over there for pregnant women as they go through their pregnancy so they do not get stretch marks. My wife used it.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
I've heard hyaluronic acid can help. Look for creams and lotions with that in it.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Yeags private msg quote post Address this user
Boobies😁😁😁
Post 4 • IP   flag post
A_em private msg quote post Address this user
Stretch marks are scars. You won't get rid of them. At least not totally. I don't think the oil helps to get rid of them, it helps to prevent them. Coconut oil or olives oil is the best.

If you already have them and want to get rid of them go to a beautician, who is also a cosmetologist and have some special equipment to peel the skin, they will become shallower and less visible.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
drskyler private msg quote post Address this user
You take 10 drops neroli oil add it to 5 drops glycerine (you get that in the pharmacy) in a small spray bottle fill it with water shake spray it on and apply. Neroli oil has an amazing compound for skin. I would take malic acid too 1000mgs a day.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
tabitha101 private msg quote post Address this user
Dermelastic my favorite stretch mark serum. I use this serum after pregnancy when I was left with several stretch marks on my stomach. I use this serum for about a month and my stretch marks disappeared. Even the really dark ones.I have been very pleased with this product and the results I have seen!
Post 7 • IP   flag post
cataldo private msg quote post Address this user
I have recommended dermalmd stretch serum to my friend, she had stretch marks but very light that she got from her pregnancy and hers are almost gone.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
claudio private msg quote post Address this user
I'm always looking for the product with natural ingredients to reduce stretch marks.After using dermelastic stretch mark serum my skin looks better each day and feels smoother.BEST EVER.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Rawn private msg quote post Address this user
Bio Oil
Post 10 • IP   flag post
forgottenpass private msg quote post Address this user
How long will it take if I daily apply this bio oil?

I got a shit load of them on my shoulders but haven't actually tried to get rid of them.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Rawn private msg quote post Address this user
Im not sure bud, you will have to do some more research, I know its the recommended product here for prevention and skin treatment, Especially during and post pregnancy. My wife is currently using it, and applies it twice daily.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
KellyKapoor private msg quote post Address this user
as a guy, I see my stretch marks as trophies
Post 13 • IP   flag post
faith20 private msg quote post Address this user
Dermalmd stretch mark reduction is highly recommended
Post 14 • IP   flag post
338761 14 14
destitute