Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Diet AdviceDietingNewbieSupplementsTeen

Won't grow if I don't eat enough?!18780

Kev521 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

Simple and easy; I am 17, had enough of eating like a pig(big amounts) so I decided to quit.

My question is can I eat what I can and not what I must (lets say I can eat 3/4 of the meal but I can't eat the rest) and go to the gym 3 times a week and also take supplements(100% whey, AAKG, Creatine, multivitamins and BCAA) and will I be able to grow muscles?

Thanks

(I know I asked a simmilar question before but I didn't really get a clear answer for anyone wondering)
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
It might just be me, but proofread before you send something because It's hard to make out what you said.

But just going off of the title. If you're in a caloric surplus, no you won't grow.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
@Jsn3004 what I meant was If I only eat what I am able to, so like 3/4 of the meal.

And does caloric surplus mean an ectomorph?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
How many calories do you need to maintain? Did you read the FAQ to figure that out? If you're not eating at least a small surplus over that amount, you won't grow. You're 17. Drop most of those supps and get some food. -3X
Post 4 • IP   flag post
@eknight I think I need around 2700
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
A calorie surplus is when you eat more calories than you are burning off. I'd read the FAQ first, just for a better understanding on how to gain, maintain, or lose weight.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
KellyKapoor private msg quote post Address this user
supplements aren't going to be the key factor in building muscle. you gotta go to the gym, push yourself, and eat healthy foods like a monster
Post 7 • IP   flag post
338761 7 7
destitute